Expedition Everest Yeti returns to full motion REALLY?

Sabi

Mouseketeer
Is this true????? I really hope it is!!! MANY PEOPLE only seen the Yeti in "A" mode and have been all sad thinking about seeing him in "B" mode...:worship:

Anyone can confirmed???

We've had lots of reports sent in that the Yeti is now running in it's full "A mode" animation (well almost). Apparently the giant animatronic figure is now running in a slightly modified version of it's original A mode

Ah man, I saw this and I got all excited thinking that the yeti was back in full action. Guess hes not oh well the ride is still awesome.

it isnt working in A mode at all. My sister and her kids were just there, and yes they know what A mode is. Reporting that it isnt moving, and is in B mode. I kind of think that it hasnt been moving in a long , long time, and some people do not know what the A mode is.

Is this true????? I really hope it is!!! MANY PEOPLE only seen the Yeti in "A" mode and have been all sad thinking about seeing him in "B" mode...:worship:

Anyone can confirmed???

We've had lots of reports sent in that the Yeti is now running in it's full "A mode" animation (well almost). Apparently the giant animatronic figure is now running in a slightly modified version of it's original A mode

The WDW Yeti is female :goodvibes There needs to be a yeti smiley!

I have read today that
"I just rode Everest today, and like every other time since the internet declared the yeti fixed, he/she was still broken. Not to mention the ride is getting incredibly rough.

When the ride opened it had about 5 special effects- the steam, the waterfall, the bird at the top, the projection, and the yeti. Today, the only thing working was the projection. Pretty sad. At least with other 100 million dollar attractions, there's plenty of effects in case certain ones malfunction. 3 years later and Everest is just a roller coaster in and around a hollow mountain." :sad2:

rode EE 4 times labor day week and the yeti wasnt moving at all. in fact the lighting around it seemed so poor to me that i almost didnt even see it at all

it isnt working in A mode at all. My sister and her kids were just there, and yes they know what A mode is. Reporting that it isnt moving, and is in B mode. I kind of think that it hasnt been moving in a long , long time, and some people do not know what the A mode is.

We were there in March and the Yeti wasn't working....I was really bummed about it too since that was the first time that we rode it, and I don't remember hearing any reports since then that she has been working. I am really hoping that she will be up and running by the time we head back there in December.

We we rode two different days his arm was moving and swiped down on the first day which was 9/6 but on 9/10 it was only the strobe light effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter