Expedition Everest Challenge 2015 - EEC 2015

Also, looking through past years results I did see repeat team names so to the PP that was asking, I believe you can have the same team names for 2 different teams, they will distinguish by the runners names. :thumbsup2

That was the information I was looking for! I may just use our last name (Rice) as our team name...I'm so creative and original:faint:.

That was the information I was looking for! I may just use our last name (Rice) as our team name...I'm so creative and original:faint:.

There were a few people that did that...
Rice... you could do one team Fried RICE and the other RICE pudding :lmao:

DOB, yes Address, ehhh I'm pretty sure you will need it, not 100%. Almost certain email is needed You will also will need their shirt size expected finish time, although no proof is needed TEAM NAME :lmao: I think that's it. I'm spacing out.

Thanks!

This was our first rD race in 2009 (and our first race period) so we'll be entering this (sniff) Final EEC, too. :sad1:

Only missed one of the entire series when the race date was moved into the no-run zone of June through August in Florida. Too hot, even at night!:furious:

========================

Update: We're registered for Expedition Everest 2015 - The Final Expedition!!!!!

Trying to register and it keeps taking me to a blank page!:furious: I'm having a panic attack!:scared1:

Now it is just taking me back to the RD Registration information page...

Woo Hoo! I'm running Everest!!!
We're the "Are we there Yeti?" team. If you see us running try to keep up, shouldn't be too hard we'll be in the last corral :)

I was having that same password page issue. I switched computers and it worked.

WE ARE IN!!!:banana::banana::banana:

( I hadn't scrolled far enough down to realize that there are separate links for the race and the after party.)

I'm so relieved to get this done. Now I can book our return airfare. I was able to book our flights down using SWA points (completely refundable if we couldn't get in) but I was waiting to book the trip home on cash since I wasn't sure we'd get in.

Now...let the training begin!:wizard:

We got in. That was not an easy process. But our family is officially registered and running as 2 teams!!! Still Running (our last name is Still).

I'm guessing this is going to sell out in the next hour. Website shows it's 60% full but rD is saying on Twitter it's 75% full - and we're only 35 minutes in to registration!

Update - up to 85% 43 minutes in to the registration period.

Just registered! My 16 year old son will be running with me.....can't wait!!:yay:

I'm all registered! I have to go alone, and I suck at puzzles, but I will do my best! :rotfl2:

WOW!! It's showing 90% FULL already:faint:! Glad I got in when I did:hyper:.

This is crazy...glad I signed up during the DVC/AP registration :thumbsup2 Super excited for my first runDisney event!!!

This is crazy...glad I signed up during the DVC/AP registration :thumbsup2 Super excited for my first runDisney event!!!

Sadly its the norm... the ONLY race I've done that didn't sell out right away was my first 5K at the Disneyland one and the Wine & Dine. Every other one has been a nail biter - the Dumbo one was the worst! :headache:

Wow...in that case...glad I have my DVC and hope they keep the early registration as a perk ::yes::

wowza.

For EEC, that was super fast. Probably because it's the last one.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping for a more special medal than usual. (Yes, I'm a dreamer)

Sad to see it go, but hopeful there will be a cool replacement.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest