Expedia

ladisneylady

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book a room with a Courtyard view at the Wilderness Lodge in May using the Spring 30% discount. It is not available on the Disney website but is available on Expedia. Has anyone used Expedia before and what have your experiences been like? Do you have to pay the whole cost upfront?

Thanks for any advice!

Yes you must pay the entire cost up front. You can cancel and get a full refund up to 5 days before arrival.

Our November trip was booked through the UK Expedia. We did pay upfront but it was such a good discount it was worth it. No issues.

Might I suggest Orbitz instead? The 30% off is also available there as well as an additional 15% discount using the coupon code REVIEW15. I have nothing against Expedia but I was excited to find out about this offer, so just sharing the wealth. =)

I was just looking at travelocity and they were less expensive than Orbitz and there is 13% discount using RMN2015.

Can I ask what you ended up going with? I am looking for a great deal in May also. I want to make the right decision!

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter