Expedia deal!!!

hamilkm

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share. I got an email from Expedia today about a daily deal that ends tonight at midnight. I have been trying to get a discount for my long weekend trip Dec 11-14. I had no luck with the Disney fall discount. All available were out of my price range. I checked Expedia and they had a 20% room discount at POFQ for my days! Made it only 30 bucks more than my value I had booked! Hope someone else can get some pixie dust tonight!

I'm not sure what price you got on Expedia, but with those dates and the code 48HRSALE on Orbitz POFQ is 491.70 for 12-11 to 12-14.

I got 561.62 coming up for Expedia.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I didn't know about the orbitz code! It was cheaper. Disney wasn't discounting POFQ with the fall discount! This was an amazing deal! Thanks so much! I was wanting POFQ to avoid pop warner.

Thanks so much! I didn't know about the orbitz code! It was cheaper. Disney wasn't discounting POFQ with the fall discount! This was an amazing deal! Thanks so much! I was wanting POFQ to avoid pop warner.

Your welcome! I am trying to decide wether to switch from a preffered room at POP to POFQ right now. Our dates are 12-10 to 12-15 and I hear pop warner sometimes spills over into POP? It's just my DH and on our first adults only trip.

Your welcome! I am trying to decide wether to switch from a preffered room at POP to POFQ right now. Our dates are 12-10 to 12-15 and I hear pop warner sometimes spills over into POP? It's just my DH and on our first adults only trip.
I had heard the exact same thing and we are an adult only trip as well. I had also heard POFQ was the only moderate they never really stay at. I had a LM room booked at AoA but with this deal POFQ is cheaper than that was!

I had heard the exact same thing and we are an adult only trip as well. I had also heard POFQ was the only moderate they never really stay at. I had a LM room booked at AoA but with this deal POFQ is cheaper than that was!
I also had a Little Mermaid room booked at rack rate. The garden view room at POFQ was only $3.84 more than AoA/LM after the 20% Disney discount, 15% Orbitz discount, and $6.49 in Orbucks applied to the reservation - so I switched. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter