Expected Crowds 12/21 and 12/22

savepics1982

Earning My Ears
We can go to DL either one of these days, but I don't want to go if it is going to be super crowded. Does anyone know expected crowd levels for either day?

We can go to DL either one of these days, but I don't want to go if it is going to be super crowded. Does anyone know expected crowd levels for either day?
The Friday and Saturday before Christmas? This is one of the busiest times of the year. Expect it to be super-crowded both days.

im going to be there on saturday with a 1 day hopper pass. heres hoping we get there before disneyland park reaches park capacity. i actually went two years ago on dec. 29th we arrived around 10am and the park reaches its capacity for the day and we found that out right before we bought our tickets at the gate.

i had to buy 2 day park hopper tickets and that let us in. i guess. anywho, i got alot done even though the park was full. didnt seem as bad as i thought it would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter