Expectations of characters for autographs

The Choosed Grandma

Earning My Ears
Can someone with experience help me please? I've been reading these threads and am working on an autograph books for the grands...We've never been to Disneyworld before, so I don't know realistically how many characters we'll get autographs from. We'll be in the park for 4 days. The kids are 4 and 6, and I'd like to make an autograph book with the autographs and then be able to add the pics of the kids getting the autographs later. For this reason I created books with the autographs on one side and room for the photos on the other. Given the list of characters in this thread, my book is now 75 pages big!!! Much too big for a 4 year old to manage!!!!
I'm sure that it won't be our goal while at the park to track down every character for autographs.
What should we expect realistically?
Any design ideas to help me get the book created with less pages? I've already grouped the autographs by movie onto a single page, but still too big a book.

We have gone to WDW only once before and that was 4 years ago, and we will be going again for the 2nd time in April. Our kids were 7 and 9 on our first trip and they loved getting autographs. It is hit or miss on which character you see, and it changes from day to day and park to park. To be simple, we just went to Walmart in Orlando and got a spiral bound autograph book about 4x6 in size with a favorite character on the front. We got several autographs of the same characters--when they saw any character no matter how many times before we had seen them, we got another autograph from them. We took their pictures when they were getting the autograph. After the trip was over we made a scrapbook using the autograph pages and the pictures that coincided. Much easier for the kid to manage at the time of the autograph and you can put the memories together later. Less bulk to carry around in the park as well....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter