Expansion of BOG breakfast coming?

jesserbelle

Earning My Ears
I noticed this morning that the breakfast option is showing on the MDE site post Thursday's testing period. Wonder if an expansion is coming? I sure hope so! I'd love a pre RD breakfast in September.

The BOG breakfast is only available for booking 90 days in advance.
Well, the test only went till June 18. And that's thursday. All of a sudden a breakfast option was showing where it didn't before. No times available, but it's a step in the right direction.

And now it seems to be extended through to October 3rd. Which I am hoping for! I'd love an early morning ride on the mine train!

I'm not able to book for early sept; am inside of the 90 day window but MDE says No tables available.
Did you try? It went live early early this morning! I was up feeding the baby and I just happen to check. I got on here to share, I hope you see this in time.

Does anyone know, if I have resrvations for 5 but DS4 doesn't usually eat bfast really (he likes eggs or toast now & then but usually prefers dry cereal) can he have a juice or milk a la carte or share my bfast with me rather than using a dining QS credit for BOG Bfast?

Does anyone know, if I have resrvations for 5 but DS4 doesn't usually eat bfast really (he likes eggs or toast now & then but usually prefers dry cereal) can he have a juice or milk a la carte or share my bfast with me rather than using a dining QS credit for BOG Bfast?
With the new dining plan changes yes you can share meals with others.

I just booked a breakfast reservation for 9/30 at BOG. There's availability through 10/3/15 (but breakfast is not even listed as an option on 10/4/15). This is definitely outside the 90-day window, as our arrival on 9/26 is 100 days from today.

So happy to see a few people saw this and were able to grab what they wanted. It's these little things during planning that feel so good!!! (Tore my meniscus in my knee today, truly a bummer, stay healthy everyone. And send some positive juju my way, I need it )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter