• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exiting MK after FoF

twinprincesses09

Mouseketeer
We are planning to watch FoF from Frontierland near Peco Bills. Is it possible to cut through Adventureland and exit the park before the parade reaches the front of the park? We would like to exit before the crowds lined up on Main Street start to leave. Or would it be best just to spend 30-45 minutes hitting another attraction until the crowds disperse, then leave the park? We will be taking the bus back to CSR and would like to avoid waiting through several busses if possible. Also, does the train run during the parade? If we decide to stay longer, I thought about taking the train over to Fantasyland to let the kids play in the splash area.

We are planning to watch FoF from Frontierland near Peco Bills.
1. Is it possible to cut through Adventureland and exit the park before the parade reaches the front of the park? We would like to exit before the crowds lined up on Main Street start to leave.
2. Or would it be best just to spend 30-45 minutes hitting another attraction until the crowds disperse, then leave the park?
3. We will be taking the bus back to CSR and would like to avoid waiting through several busses if possible. Also,
4. does the train run during the parade? If we decide to stay longer, I thought about taking the train over to Fantasyland to let the kids play in the splash area.

1. Yes.
2. That's another way to do it.
3. Either way above would help. No guarantees, however.
4. It stops while the FoF parade is entering Frontierland.
It starts back up after the parade has fully entered Frontierland. (About 3:15.)

It's definitely possible to exit after the parade, if you do that I highly suggest watching from the Pecos/Country Bears side of the street, around that area, or from near the front of Diamond Horseshoe, then you turn around, go through the alcove & head through the park. Cut Adventureland, cross the bridge to Crystal Palace and head through the Main St shops, the last open point to cross the street will be outside the exit of the emporium that's closest to the firestation, you can cross there and be on your way!

You also need to take into effect what side of the part the parade starts from. Sometimes they flip it. It will either start at the front of the park and end in Frontierland or start in Frontierland and and at the front of the park.

You also need to take into effect what side of the part the parade starts from. Sometimes they flip it. It will either start at the front of the park and end in Frontierland or start in Frontierland and and at the front of the park.
I'm pretty sure FOF always starts in Frontierland but someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Yes I did this. Watched from Diamond Horshoe and then walked fast down Main St (there's space to walk) and hit the exit as the parade was close to the end.

Have a great trip!

Last edited:

Thanks all. I was unaware of this as I have only seen FOF three times. I got picked to to be in the last parade, which did flip so I assumed......
Well, you know what they say when you assume....Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter