• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exercise classes on the Fantasy

MintJulep

Mouseketeer
A few quick questions: Do they offer exercise classes on the Fantasy, and if they do is there a fee?

They do offer some classes in the Fitness Center some are free and others cost a small fee. You can look at a set of Navigators to get an idea of when they are offered. The DCL website does not show the list of classes offered on the Fantasy, but here is a listing of what is offered on the Dream and you should find similar classes on the Fantasy.

From my memory, there was a spin class most days and a yoga/stretching class a few days with no fee. They also had a Boot Camp class that did have a fee.

There was a $12 fee on many classes. A few were free. THe boot camp package was over $100 (if I'm remembering correctly). Using the equipment has no fee.

On our cruise in June the classes were at some vary "odd" times. Such as 3 pm ... didnt work for us at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter