Exercise and pregnancy

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave:

I know walking is good but are there any good exercise dvd's out there that are good to do during pregnancy? Do you think it's ok to do Walk Away the Pounds dvds?

Thanks!

I remember when I found out I was pregnant with my third child that i asked if I could continue taking the aerobics class that I was in. I was told that I could continue with everything as long as I felt comfortable...or untill my belly starting getting in the way...sit ups and all. I would talk to your doctor and see what he/she thinks or suggests. Good luck and Congratulations!!

I too was pg with #3 and continued with aerobics classes. I just didn't do as much of the jumping things as I got bigger and low impacted it a bit. It really helped me keep the pounds off. I only gained 15!! Much better than the 60 with #2 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter