Execucar

TALB

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used execucar to get to and from the airport? They have a great price.

They are owned by Super Shuttle I believe. We are using them next month, I'm happy to report back if that's before your trip :)

I'd also like to hear a more current experience with them as well. I've used them before with mixed results, and am looking to book a town car service for my trip in Nov. I'm trying to decide between Execucar and DK's Livery, so a current review would help in the decision.

I booked Execucar for my family, and DK Livery for my sister, who is meeting up with us a couple of days later, so I'll be able to review both :)

Sadly we are back from vacation, but I'm happy to report that we had great experiences with both ExecuCar and DK Livery. Both were on time, no crazy drivers, loud music, etc.

Sadly we are back from vacation, but I'm happy to report that we had great experiences with both ExecuCar and DK Livery. Both were on time, no crazy drivers, loud music, etc.

On DK's website they say you can have one stop at a grocery store on the way to the hotel.

Does ExecuCar offer the same option?

Geemo

We have used Execucar several times in the last few years, and service has always been on time, drivers polite/courteous, and all has gone off without a hitch. No smoking in the vehicles, etc. I would easily vouch for them. The service we use is the business service, $72 (from LAX to Hojo's) one way for our family of 4, plus tip. We tip not online when we book (there is an option for that, you can leave it at 0) and then after the service, we usually tip $10. Sometimes more if exceptional service. For that business service, the vehicle is a Honda Odyssey, which is nice and roomy. You can fit up to 5 people for that business service booking.

P.S. Sometimes I have found a 5% off online code from retailmenot that works! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter