Excuse me?

house_of_princesses

<font color=FF66FF>Has a multitude of DIS friends
How bout wen pple vivsit they should,will post somethin. I mean I have like 5 threads and only one has any posts on it:(.

its not that we are not posting. Most of us, including me, are really busy right now with the end of school, i.e finals. Thats probably why the teen board isnt very busy lately..but it will speed up in a week or two because of summer.

I've heard from people that during the summer, the Teen Board is really busy! I am already out for summer, but many other people are still not.

Im sure its nothing personal everyone has just been very busy with school and whatnot.

Your threads ask if anyone's 11-15, if anyone's from Illinois, if anyone's going to stay in Fort Wilderness, and if anyone's been to Fort Wilderness.

No, no, no and no.

What more can I say? Would you like me to make up a story?

Perhaps it's not that everyone's posting too little, maybe you're just posting too much. :p

I agree with Suzi. I don't usually reply to threads that don't apply to me, so maybe your threads didn't apply to anyone.

I agree with everyone also..these last 2 weeks for me are stressful b/c of finals

finals and the end of school have def kept me off the disboards for some time...i cant wait to get out of school and get postin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter