• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Great update, Lisa. I cannot believe John forgot the one thing you told him to always have. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I can just seeing you jogging back to the room and wondering if you need to go forward, aft, etc. ;)

Glad you got back in time.

Those houses are stunning (remind me of some of the "mansions" on Marco Island. WOW!

I couldn't believe that he forgot one of the two things that I had harped about making sure he had on him at all times. :sad2:

When I left the lounge, I was making mental notes on where I needed to go and which turn I took, etc. I certainly wasn't going to allow myself to get lost going back down.

The houses were gorgeous!

I know this was a great update, but I really need to come back to see the pictures. My imagination is just not cutting this afternoon.

Can't wait to follow you along on your excursion.

I am still so disturbed by the smell in the bathroom. Did it ever get better????

The smell got a little better after we docked in Nassau. I don't know if they have some way of emptying the....emptying the.....(use your imagination) when we docked or not.

Great update! I can't believe that John forgot his ID! :rotfl: Maybe he was using his 'selective hearing' when the CM was announcing that really loudly? :rotfl:

Love the fancy houses! Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't mind using a yacht to get around when I visit one of my vacation homes. ;)

John's "selective hearing" was definitely in full force that morning. I can't believe that he wasn't paying attention to the castmember who was saying, in the microphone, every 5 minutes or so to make sure you have your I.D. and room key.

You definitely need to get a yacht for each of your vacation homes. That's what we have. NOT! :rotfl2:

Those houses are amazing! Lifestyles of the rich and famous for sure!

I have heard about that suite in Atlantis, but that's the first time I have heard it called the Michael Jackson suite, so I'm not entirely sure that's correct. I have also heard the price is somewhere around 20-25K a night. Not sure about the length of stay. I am certain that suite is twice as big as my house. Can't imagine. WOW!

That is some deep water!!!! We go out deep sea fishing in Mississippi and I always freak out about the depth of water. My husband always tells me not to worry. He thinks it calms me down to tell me that whether the water is 15 feet deep or 200ft.(9300 ft. in your case) you are in trouble either way if you fall in. If the water is over your head, you are in trouble.

Hi Lisa! Great update! I'm not one for breakfast either, especially a breakfast buffet! :snooty: LOL! Those were some beautiful homes! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a great day! :cool1:

We saw the celebrity houses on a glass bottom boat tour a few years ago! Oprahs 2nd home (right next door) was referred to as her guest home!!! It was the same size! LOL ooohhh to have Oprah money!:rolleyes:
We are going to Paradise Island in October, staying right next to Atlantis, so I'm on mission to find out about that suite!
Great update, can't wait to hear about Mickey Pirate!

Hi Lisa! Great update! I'm not one for breakfast either, especially a breakfast buffet! :snooty: LOL! Those were some beautiful homes! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a great day! :cool1:

I like breakfast but usually at dinner time. I know....we are backwards kinda people. :upsidedow

We saw the celebrity houses on a glass bottom boat tour a few years ago! Oprahs 2nd home (right next door) was referred to as her guest home!!! It was the same size! LOL ooohhh to have Oprah money!:rolleyes:
We are going to Paradise Island in October, staying right next to Atlantis, so I'm on mission to find out about that suite!

I remember that second home that belonged to Oprah.....man what I wouldn't give to be her "guest".

Do your best investigation work and find out if what we were told is really true. :thumbsup2

Those houses are amazing! Lifestyles of the rich and famous for sure!

I have heard about that suite in Atlantis, but that's the first time I have heard it called the Michael Jackson suite, so I'm not entirely sure that's correct. I have also heard the price is somewhere around 20-25K a night. Not sure about the length of stay. I am certain that suite is twice as big as my house. Can't imagine. WOW!

I thought about Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous too when I saw those houses!

The tour guide may have told us that it was $20,000 but I know that the minimum stay X the rate equaled to either $100,000 or a bit more! I guess when you've got that much money what's another $20,000 or so. :rotfl:

That is some deep water!!!! We go out deep sea fishing in Mississippi and I always freak out about the depth of water. My husband always tells me not to worry. He thinks it calms me down to tell me that whether the water is 15 feet deep or 200ft.(9300 ft. in your case) you are in trouble either way if you fall in. If the water is over your head, you are in trouble.

Your husband sounds like John. He says stuff that he thinks is going to calm me down but it really raises my anxiety level. :sad2:

Hijack here!

Are you staying at the Comfort Suites or someplace else? We stayed at the CS in April. I have a mini trip review going in my Welcome Foolish Muggles TR, lots of pictures of the room and resort (and Atlantis).

In between the two towers of the building is the Bridge Suite. According to Forbes Magazine, this is the most expensive hotel room in the world, $25,000 a night.

SDC10162.jpg

We now return to our regularly scheduled awesome trip report!

Loved your update Lisa!

This cracked me up!!!

Good night Hunter! I love you! Say your prayers. See you in the morning in a different country.

Good night John Boy! I love you! Tomorrow, we’ll be in the Bahamas.

Good night Mrs. My Iron Was Confiscated! Love You! See you in your wrinkled clothes in the morning!

:rotfl2:

I agree that the Navigation channel is awesome. I think it would have the same kind of fascination to me as Stacey does. You can't believe you are watching it, but you can't pull yourself away!

Great pictures of the homes of the rich and famous! I can believe that about the yachts. We saw quite a few while we were in Nassau.

Great update!!:thumbsup2

Whew! Glad you got back just in time with John's ID.:thumbsup2

Those are some beautiful homes!!

Can't wait to read more about your excursion!!:goodvibes

Great updates! Loving the pictures. You sure got your exercise running back to your room. Bet he didn't forget his license after that.

This statement:

"The sea depth was 2190 feet. Geeze Louise! That’s some deeeeeep water!"

is why I can never go on a cruise!:sad2: Just can't handle knowing there's THAT MUCH water under me. And then it got even deeper! :scared1:

Sooo funny about John not having his license. Did you give him "the look"? I would have done exactly what you did except I'm not sure I'd have made it back without getting lost. Beautiful pictures of Nassau. Love the Caribbean house colors. I've only been to St. Maarten in the Caribbean but I remember being fascinated by all the yachts there as well.

This statement:

"The sea depth was 2190 feet. Geeze Louise! That’s some deeeeeep water!"

is why I can never go on a cruise!:sad2: Just can't handle knowing there's THAT MUCH water under me. And then it got even deeper! :scared1:

Sooo funny about John not having his license. Did you give him "the look"? I would have done exactly what you did except I'm not sure I'd have made it back without getting lost. Beautiful pictures of Nassau. Love the Caribbean house colors. I've only been to St. Maarten in the Caribbean but I remember being fascinated by all the yachts there as well.

Oh yeah, he got "the look". That's why he was so relieved when I can running back in with his license.

The colors of the buildings on Nassau reminded me of the colors at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Of course, not on such a grand scale as those in Nassau.

Great updates! Loving the pictures. You sure got your exercise running back to your room. Bet he didn't forget his license after that.

I sure did get my exercise! I was huffing and puffing by the time I got back.

Great update!!:thumbsup2

Whew! Glad you got back just in time with John's ID.:thumbsup2

Those are some beautiful homes!!

Can't wait to read more about your excursion!!:goodvibes

Thanks Angie! I was running up and down those stairs like Rocky Balboa! :rotfl:

Loved your update Lisa!

This cracked me up!!!

Good night Hunter! I love you! Say your prayers. See you in the morning in a different country.

Good night John Boy! I love you! Tomorrow, we’ll be in the Bahamas.

Good night Mrs. My Iron Was Confiscated! Love You! See you in your wrinkled clothes in the morning!

:rotfl2:

I agree that the Navigation channel is awesome. I think it would have the same kind of fascination to me as Stacey does. You can't believe you are watching it, but you can't pull yourself away!

Great pictures of the homes of the rich and famous! I can believe that about the yachts. We saw quite a few while we were in Nassau.

The guys were definitely not going to let me live down the fact that I had something confiscated from our stateroom.

I found myself watching the navigation channel a lot. It was just so neat to me.

Hijack here!

Are you staying at the Comfort Suites or someplace else? We stayed at the CS in April. I have a mini trip review going in my Welcome Foolish Muggles TR, lots of pictures of the room and resort (and Atlantis).

In between the two towers of the building is the Bridge Suite. According to Forbes Magazine, this is the most expensive hotel room in the world, $25,000 a night.

SDC10162.jpg

We now return to our regularly scheduled awesome trip report!

Every time I hear of someone going to Atlantis, I think of you Dee.

I thought I remembered the suit being $25,000 a night. :scared:

Love the update! I was :rotfl2: quite a few times. With Your family's version of the Waltons and your husband not hearing tht he needed his ID from you or the guy with the microphone! I'm the same as you, I would have been the one running to the room. I wouldn't have trusted my DH to get back in time.

I would have been fascinated by knowing where the ship was too. Not sure that I would want to know how deep the water is though:scared1:

Wow those houses are so beautiful. That suite is $25K a night! Oh my, is it bathed in gold and made of rainbows? I think even if I had the $ I wouldn't pay $25k a night! Not that I will ever have that issue!:lmao:

I do hope the rain held off for you all. can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter