Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

I'm finally caught up. I'm loving your TR (AS USUAL :) ) so far. That tomato soup looks SOOOO good that the photo actually made me hungry. I can't wait to hear more about the cruise!

YAY! I'm so excited that we're finally starting to cruise! Can't wait to hear more details! :)

Loved your T-Rex updates!!:thumbsup2 Everything looks so yummy! I think I'm definitely going to try the appetizer sampler!! I can't wait!!:cheer2:

Yay!! I'm so happy that you started the cruise portion of your trip!!! It's something we have been tossing back and forth for awhile. I can't wait to hear what you thought!!!:thumbsup2

Yay for having great timing getting onto the ship! I love all of the Disney touches everywhere!

I'm sorry to hear you were underwhelmed by the food. Hopefully that wasn't a recurring theme!

:cool1: for being on the Dream! It looks gorgeous!

I'm sorry the food was meh. I hope it gets better. Can't wait to read more!

Yea for boarding day! Hopefully you got all the so-so food out of the way with the first meal to clear the way for the yummy.:thumbsup2

Happy birthday, Hunter:cool1:

More, more, more!!!! :dance3: I am just so excited reading about the cruise!!! It's something SO new to me, so it's extremely interesting. One day, MAYBE, we will give it a try! I am saying maybe due to my fear of boats/ships & water!! LOL! It seems so dreamy so far though! Can't wait to hear more!!!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO HUNTER!!!!!! (again, since I already did wish him a Happy Birthday back in May! :lmao: )

Bummer about the food, as a general rule I avoid buffets for that reason, they are rarely exceptional no matter where you are! But you are on board and YAY for that!!!!

How much did John tip? Seems like there is a story there lol. I need to remember to pack change for the tolls although I thought I saw on our rental car that'd it would be electronic??? I need to get info on that. How much were the tolls anyway if you don't mind me asking?

Fun that his birthday was on embarkation day, so is Kendall's! I hope they okay happy birthday on the piano for her, that'd be so cool! I recall them not doing much for birthdays, I ordered the stateroom decorations for her though do hope that will be fun.

Our families really are a lot alike. Next time you head to our area, let me know so maybe we can all meet up for dinner or something.

Have some of that tomato soup for me when you go to T-Rex! It's sooooo good.

I was so happy when I washed those blankets. I didn't even realize that they had the "stored" smell to them until the Florida heat brought it out. It made me want to go home and wash everything in the linen closet.

I am definitely going to let you know when we come to town! :goodvibes

I imagine you going through the same toll booth like Clark Griswald in London England: "Look kids it's Parliament...Big Ben....there's Parliament...Big Ben" Only in this case "Look kids it's the toll booth! Look kids the toll booth!!" :lmao:

That chandelier is so pretty and cute with the pelican!! :thumbsup2

I know exactly what you mean about shrimp being bland! If you live in or around Louisiana then you aren't used to bland!! I like a little spice!!:rolleyes:

I have always wanted to go on the Disney cruise but I'm to chicken:rotfl:. I guess it's because we usually go to Disney during hurricane season :scared1: Cant wait to hear and see more !

:dance3::dance3::dance3: you are on the ship. Florida tolls are ridiculous (and I thought Illinois was bad!). So glad you've arrived and can't wait to hear more about it.

Just started reading your trip report! We are thinking about staying at CBR next July. I just think it looks so beautiful! Can't wait to hear more.

Hunter looks much older! I've heard that DCL isn't nearly as good about recognizing special occasions as WDW is, so I'm pleased to hear that they gave him a birthday button and the pianist played him a song!

Sorry the food wasn't great. Seems like people either love or hate the food on DCL. I'm hoping that you aren't the former for the whole cruise.

Love all the pictures you take! The bathroom mirrors are awesome!

Sounds great so far :) Except the food that is which really sucks bc I'm like you and have heard that cruise food is Ssoooooo good. Hmm, maybe it was just sendoff day food. LOL and will build in delectableness as they days go by??

Those burgers at T-Rex are HUGE! Hunter's birthday is the same as my oldest DD. :goodvibes
I would love to do a cruise, but I can't imagine being that close to WDW and not going. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter