Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

DSCF3984.jpg

:rotfl2: He really landed in the flower bed? :rotfl2: Now THAT is funny! I don't know how you stopped laughing long enough to even take these pictures.

I have to admit - Hunter has one heck of a jump!

I followed you over from Judy's thread. You are so funny and so kind. I loved the pictures of the jumping and family fun. It is clear you all have joy and love in your lives.

All caught up!!! The snake, oh my goodness but I can see that it could be a real ongoing issue for them. I've seen them outside before but not inside so it's not much of a stretch to imagine it getting in.

Poor John's jump. Ow! Jesse needs some training. Hunter nailed it though! :thumbsup2

Oh My Goodnes Gracious!!!! My biggest fear is snakes! When I read your post and saw your pictures, I almost squealed out loud at work! As I scrolled past each picture, I had to purposefully contain myself! My eyes are still twice their usual size as I type this! Yikes!

Would it help if I amended that to say I love non-venomous snakes? If that happened with a venomous snake I would have been on the other side of the store, using my zoom to get pictures but staying FAR away!

But yeah, I do like the non-venomous snakes!

I don't suppose you would have wanted an invite to my oldest daughter's 11th birthday in 2010...Snakes and Reptiles themed party...

I'm with them! And apparently very few others.

We have done the reptile birthday parties too- snakes, bugs, gators, etc.

Snakes are pretty cool. Rats, on the other hand, I can live without. But snakes eat rats. So there you go!

But I can certainly appreciate the strong emotions and dislike and fear people have of snakes. No judging from me!

Lisa. SNAKE!!!

:lmao:

Sorry to hear John's jump hurt his rump!

I loved your jumping pictures! My kids would be too embarrassed for us to get any. Well, too embarrassed of me jumping for pictures, anyway - I'm sure they could jump and it would be fine! :goodvibes

I can't believe there was a snake in Mouse Gears - I'd have never thought to be on the lookout for them - I wonder how often it happens. Probably don't want to know - :laughing:.

Morning! Sorry I haven't posted replies in a day or two. I've been busy helping some family members book trips to Disney. It now looks like Mickeystoontown's family is going to overtake Walt Disney World in May, 2013! Three of my cousins and their families are going and, just yesterday, I helped my sis-in-law book their trip. For those of you traveling to Disney the last week of May, ya'll better watch out! :lmao:

My boss called me last night and said that thinks that he may stay at home today and celebrate Fat Tuesday while I slave away with a tape of dictation and billing. That's perfectly fine with me because it's way easier to get things done when he's gone. I haven't heard from him to know if he made a decision but I hope he stays away.

OMG I think I would have passed out if I saw that snake! Add me to the list of those afraid of snakes, bugs, etc. :scared1: I once had a cricket on the wall in my room RIGHT above my bed (I think I was about 14 or 15) and I tried to be brave and smack it with my shoe and it disappeared! I looked and couldn't find where it went, I don't think I hit it because there was no... evidence, shall we say? on the shoe or wall. I screamed and my dad and brother came rushing in and they looked all over, under the bed, etc and couldn't find it wither. Well I wasn't about to sleep in that room that night!! I slept on a mattress on the floor in my parents room for about 3 or 4 days before I could be convinced it was gone.

The jumping pics look like fun! I don't think I could get my DH to do that, unfortunately. Of course I would be the one to fall in the flower bed, though. :rolleyes1

I'm sorry but you had me laughing at your story! :rotfl: That sounds just like something that Lacey and my niece, Ashly, would have done. They are both terrified of bugs.

I'm surprised that I didn't fall in the flower bed. I'm usually the one who has no grace whatsoever.

All caught up!!! Whew! I was a bit behind (I'd say I was a little behind, but then people might talk -or call me a fibber :rotfl2:) Loved all the fun jumping photos, and you are right!! They are not as easy to get as they look. Between timing and blurry photos. :faint:
I don't know what I'd have done if I'd seen that snake while I shopped! :scared: It sure didn't look like it was a harmless one. Not that I'd ever know the difference. I'd probably have jumped onto the tables.
We saw them when we were walking around CSR crossing the sidewalks, so I know they are there, but sort of different when they are outside.
Convinced me I NEVER want a ground floor room ever again!
Can't wait to read more!

Jumping pictures are hard to get just right and this time, we definitely didn't hit the nail on the head.

The snake didn't look like a harmless one to me either but, then again, a little two inch snake would look scary to me. :lmao:

:rotfl: now that is having a great time! I hope John's butt survived the fall
Kadence fell off her bike summer before last and scratched the heck out of one side of her butt and she told me to kiss it too! LOL

Jumping photos are hard to get just right! Usually it looks pretty darn awkward. I did get a good one of Kadence at DTD!

We laugh and say that John doesn't have a butt, just skin and bones. Poor thing doesn't have any padding back there. :rotfl:

OH YEAH!!!!!:banana::yay:

:banana:

:rotfl2: He really landed in the flower bed? :rotfl2: Now THAT is funny! I don't know how you stopped laughing long enough to even take these pictures.

I have to admit - Hunter has one heck of a jump!

Yes m'am, he really did. He stumbled all the way over to the flower bed and sat right smack down in it. :laughing: It was absolutely hilarious!

I followed you over from Judy's thread. You are so funny and so kind. I loved the pictures of the jumping and family fun. It is clear you all have joy and love in your lives.

Welcome! Welcome! I'm so glad to have you here and hope that you'll continue to post.

We really do have a lot of joy and love in our lives! We have been blessed!

Hunter wins the jumping contest...but John wins the landing! :laughing:

:rotfl2:

OK, Lisa, I've got to ask.....did John have to pull something out of his butt??? I couldn't help myself.....:lmao:

He sure did! There was a sticker caught in his shorts and it was sticking his booty!:rotfl2:

All caught up!!! The snake, oh my goodness but I can see that it could be a real ongoing issue for them. I've seen them outside before but not inside so it's not much of a stretch to imagine it getting in.

Poor John's jump. Ow! Jesse needs some training. Hunter nailed it though! :thumbsup2

I never imagined that I would see a snake inside Mouse Gears. It really creeped me out.

Jesse needs to start his training right now if he's going to get a good jumping picture in May.

Oh My Goodnes Gracious!!!! My biggest fear is snakes! When I read your post and saw your pictures, I almost squealed out loud at work! As I scrolled past each picture, I had to purposefully contain myself! My eyes are still twice their usual size as I type this! Yikes!

Sorry to scare you like I did. Well, like the snake did! Can you believe that it was right there in Mouse Gears?!?

I'm with them! And apparently very few others.

I'm definitely not a snake girl!

We have done the reptile birthday parties too- snakes, bugs, gators, etc.

Lacey once had a Survivor party and the guests had to dig through worms and crickets to get to prizes. It was fun!

Snakes are pretty cool. Rats, on the other hand, I can live without. But snakes eat rats. So there you go!

I have no problem with rats but snakes :scared1:

But I can certainly appreciate the strong emotions and dislike and fear people have of snakes. No judging from me!

Lisa. SNAKE!!!

No fair! That scared me! :lmao:

:lmao:

Sorry to hear John's jump hurt his rump!

John really did hit his rear end and it was so funny!

I loved your jumping pictures! My kids would be too embarrassed for us to get any. Well, too embarrassed of me jumping for pictures, anyway - I'm sure they could jump and it would be fine! :goodvibes

I can't believe there was a snake in Mouse Gears - I'd have never thought to be on the lookout for them - I wonder how often it happens. Probably don't want to know - :laughing:.

Heaven help your kids if they were members of our family! :rotfl: They were be severely traumatized by the things that we do.

Nope, I don't want to know how many times the reptiles make their way into the buildings either. Noooooooo m'am! I'd rather be kept in the dark on that one.

Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya!

Well, it was here, our last day at Walt Disney World. Oh how I hate the last day! I was determined that it was going to be an absolutely wonderful fantastic beautimus day. I popped my head out the door and it was, indeed a pretty day. While the others were finishing up their morning routine, I stepped outside to take a few pictures. This was our view:

DSCF4001.jpg

Our room and building numbers:

DSCF3999.jpg

DSCF4004.jpg

There was a banana tree right beside our building:

DSCF4005.jpg

A few pictures of our surroundings in the village of Aruba:

DSCF4006.jpg

DSCF4008.jpg

DSCF4009.jpg

DSCF4010.jpg

DSCF4011.jpg

DSCF4012.jpg

The rest of the gang came of the rooms out about then and I ran up to grab my purse. We strolled over to the Jamaica bus stop and were greeted with a Magic Kingdom bus in no time.

**Up next: Jesse and Hunter share a Titanic moment! I’m Flying Hunter!

Sorry for the short update. Had someone just call and ask for copies of something from their file so I need to get to work on it. I'll be back to post more...just not sure if it will be this afternoon or tomorrow.

Oh oh oh thar reminds me ........ 9pops in Cd of Brian wilson -In The Key Of Disney) love that album if you don't have it yet you should get it :cloud9:

I love the pictures of the resort. :goodvibes: Steve better say yes to a trip next month so I can stay there!

And I love the bunny too!

Yay! An update! You may have convinced me to try Caribbean Beach. I never wanted to because it is so spread out, but it looks absolutely beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter