ExcursionS?

momof1196

Earning My Ears
We are sailing Jan 14 Western on Magic. Considering option for excursions. Any suggestions? :confused3 We are considering several including the "Furry Catamaran, snorkel and beach party" at Grand Cayman? We are a family of 5. Kids are 11, 9 and 6.

In Cayman you have to swim with the sting rays. We have been there five times. This last time we got off the ship and chartered a catamaran and he took us out to a more secluded sand bar with the sting rays. Definately book an excursion, not with the cruise line. Capt marvin or such. there are a ton of folks when you get off the ship. It is about $35.00 and a lot less people.

In Cozumel, this time, we went to the far side of the island (the side without electricity and running water) We went to Chen rio. It was a great day (probably my favorite port day ever). We played in the ocean, drank cold beers and pop and when it was lunch time they took a boat out and caught our lunch. They dove for conk shells for us and took great care of us. You can also go to the beach club side and go to San Francisco beach or Paradise beach.

momof1196 said:
We are sailing Jan 14 Western on Magic. Considering option for excursions. Any suggestions? :confused3 We are considering several including the "Furry Catamaran, snorkel and beach party" at Grand Cayman? We are a family of 5. Kids are 11, 9 and 6.

Hi, we went in January of 04 and went out with the folks from Bayside.
bayside@candw.ky
It was wonderful. Still have the Conch shells
Mr. Stacy opened up coconuts for the kids.

Amazing :cloud9:

Mods, could we please move this thread to the main cruise line forum where it will receive the appropriate attention and generate some response?

Thank you.

I've moved this over to the main cruise forum for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter