• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excursions

DVCanuck Jr

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
I'm going on my first DCL Cruise next month and I'm trying to convince some other members of my family to go on the Parasailing excursion with me. Sadly my DSister and DF are both afraid of heights and don't want to go up with me! I konw my DF is a DISboard reader so anything you could say to entice him to go up would be great!

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about any horseback riding on any of the shore days. We're going on a 4 day with a day at sea (no stop in Freeport).

Thanks a million!

Sorry I don't have any advice or information for you.

But Welcome to DISboards!

You will become addicted.

Have a great time on your cruise and good luck convincing someone to go parasailing.

Denae

Wow, that's pretty low...trying to get everyone to gang up on me!!!

Understand that I can't even put up Xmas lights on the second story of the house! You want strap me to a nylon kite and drag me across the sky when I could be on the beach sipping a rum-dum or some other exotic concoction...gyhas!!!

Love

DD:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter