Excursions : Grand Cayman

We're looking at the Dolphin Encounter and Turtle Farm excursion for our upcoming trip and I have a question about food. Since it's a 4 hour trip, the kiddos will need to eat something and I'm trying to figure out if I need to bring snacks. Can anyone tell me what food is available at either the Dolphin Encounter or the Turtle Farm? I've looked at the DCL website and the Viator website, but can't find any info about food other than it is available for purchase. TIA!

I know the turtle farm has a restaurant and I believe a snack bar. We did the DCL excursion there a few years ago and lunch was provided. I'm sure the dolphin place would have snacks too. Have fun!!

We are also interested in a family beach trip and we were thinking about tiki beach. I had read somewhere on here that taxi's don't run on sundays? We are on the magic and it's in GC on Sunday. Are there other methods of transport? Thanks in advance

Just following this thread since we are bound for GC in January. Would live any and all suggestions! Our boys will be 4 and 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter