excursion advice

nicholas 25

Fan of the wild lodge
I am going on the 3 day cruise and am undecided what to do in Nassau. I am debating about doing the Atlantis tour w/ beach excursion or instead opting for the glass bottom boat excursion and then going to a local beach.
I am torn because I am traveling w/ DH, DS (4 yrs old) & DD (19 months), and a friend said that she and her husband did Atlantis and there was a lot of walking, the aquarium was not so exciting and the beach was not spactacular. The walking is a big issue because my son is a big 4 yr old and is too tall for am umbrella stroller- can he handle the walking?

or

should I take the boat ride and do the beach. If so, any beach recommendations?

any help would be appreciated

When we did the Three Day a couple of years ago, DD was 8 and DS was 6, we chose to enjoy the ship that day and did not get off. Had a great time pools were less crowded, and the same with the club activities for the kids. We spent all our excursion $$$ on Castaway Cay and had a blast ! :cool1:

This worked for our family, I have heard that some folks have thought Atlantius was a bit $$$ for what you do there, and yet others have loved it and gone back. I guess it comes down to knowing how much excursioning your family can handle.

And for that you must " Use The Force, Luke " :goodvibes

Good Luck in your choices and have fun !! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter