Exciting news from the Boa Brigade: A Royal Announcement

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
Greetings and good tidings!!!

Wonderful news from the Realm!! Sir Michael and I have designed a pin in celebration of the Boa Brigade! The pin is absolutely beautyful and a must have for all BB members! We will look smashing in our pins at Pin Celebration 2002 in September!

Also, for those of you attending the event, we have designed a
t-shirt to wear when we perform the ritual Conga in the Tonga dance on Saturday evening. I need a headcount for the dance, so if you could please post here that would be great!!

So, how dost thou acquire these royal treasures? Easy! Just email me for details at lalb4@aol.com

Can't wait to see you all decked out and ready to dance!!

gimme gimmee GIMMEE!!!!!
I want I want I want!!!

Pins for me and Princess mama, and shirts. SHe'll wear large and me ,.....
Well as large as you can get!!! XX or XXX. That's a size not how I'm rated!!:earseek:

love ya,
Winnie

LOL Winnie! You are very funny!!:D

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is a link to the Conga in the Tonga

I am hoping for lots of participation! That means you! That's right, you, the person who's reading this right now...stop looking around to see who else is reading....ok, hold your right hand in front of your face and make a number one with your index finger. Now point it at your nose...YOU!!!! Come and conga the night away with us on Saturday, Sept. 21 at GPAII!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sir Chas!!! Thou should be careful with thy insults! Woe is me that I am not in chat right now so that I can properly smack you! Better yet, I will have you sent to the Tower and beheaded at dawn!

Have you actually seen the official pin of the Boa Brigade? It is a work of art! A thing of great beauty and splendor, encrusted with 4 canary diamonds!

And you dare to call yourself "Lord of the Boa Brigade" HA!!

And now you are thinking.."I have aroused (and I used that term lightly) such anger in the Queen, it is only a matter of time before she aligns herself with me!" HA! Be careful what you wish for....

Your Majesty and Sir Michael what can we say!!!

You all have really out did yourselves!!!!

Our order is on it's way!!!! We can not wait
to get our package.....

AWESOME JOB!!!

Lady Dana
:p

We (my mom and I) will definitely be there and I've ordered our acquitrements..

Ashley

Im orderin' soon...I promise!!!

Buggin'
Amber

Sir Chas,

Perhaps thou shouldst re-read my previous response, but then, perhaps I should be more clear...

My resolve (I got that word from Dubya) is strong and clear...there shall be no alignment of the Boa Brigade with the Dark Side.

My concern for you is growing though...your hallucinations are becoming stronger and more frequent...perhaps a vacation is in order...maybe there is a nice cabin down by some lava lake where you can go to de-stress.....

We have gotten a lot of orders. The pin is an edition of 100, so if you want to order, you should do so soon!

If you are going to the Sept event, the T-Shirt is a MUST have!

If you are interested in either, let us know. Just email me
disneyisthebest@hotmail.com

Just out of curiousity, will we get our new attire at the event or will they get to us before we leave?

Ashley

Ashley, We will bring the shirts to the GPA II on Saturday night!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sounds good. :) I'm already getting things piled up so that all I have to do is drop it in a suitcase. ;)

Ashley:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter