Excited - Waitlist Came Through for Aulani

HelenaJanelle

Mouseketeer
First, thank you all for posting information regarding Waitlists and your recommended approaches to getting destinations that are highly desired :)

My 7 month window opened yesterday and our family has planned a trip to Hawaii beginning June 22. When I went into the tool at 8a.m., the 2 bedroom OV that we wanted was showing available. My husband started talking to me and by the time I hit "submit" 90 seconds later, the 1st night was not available. I love talking with my DH, and REALLY was disappointed to not get what we needed. So, yesterday I wait listed the entire reservation that I needed.

This morning, I went into the tool at 8a.m. and was able to book all days of our reservation except for the 1st night. So, I booked it and changed our wait list to only include the 1st night stay.

I called Member Services this afternoon to inquire about booking the 1st night as a cash reservation and the first thing the Cast Member told me was that my wait list reservation came through! So, we now have 1 combined reservation for our stay.

Needless to say, we're thrilled...!!! We stayed at Aulani during the 1st year it opened and haven't been back since. We're treating ourselves (with 2 children) to a 12 night, 3 island vacation in June and am grateful that the wait list came through so quickly!

Just wanted to share this news with all of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Aloha! That is great news! Which other two islands are you going to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter