Excited for my first half marathon!

HootDad

<font color=teal>Makes magical trips each year<br>
Hi all...

Well, I'll be heading down on Thursday night and running in the half on Saturday! I posted my journal under the WISH journals and I've been enjoying reading stuff on these boards. I'm also going to live tweet from the marathon (never done that before - I tweet as @hootdad). I'm hoping to meet DIS-ers while down there - not sure how but that would be cool!

WOOHOO!

Congratulations! on your first half marathon. Enjoy everything.

In addition to the meet up at Pop Century Friday 4:00-ish 4:30 where some stay to grab some counter service and some will stop for hello and pictures

there will some folks who will meet before and/or after at the family reunion area "W" (for WISH) on event day.

There is a meet at/near Boardwalk Bakery (bakery closed for refurbishment) Monday at 9:00 for bling show off time. Inclement weather will find folks inside by the lounge area. I do not think weather will be an issue.

Stop by, say hello! Don't be shy. We welcome everyone.

If you see a WISH shirt along your journey say hi too.

Find the fun

Good luck and have a great time!
Wish I could join all of you, I had to back out due to injury.
But you'll do great!! good job!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter