• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exchanging vouchers for actual tickets

Disneymomcinderella

Earning My Ears
We booked our trip to Disney through American Express, so we got ticket vouchers instead of actual tickets. We are arriving in Disney on a Thursday but our first park day is not till Friday so I want to exchange them on our arrival day so we don't waste time standing in a ticket line the first day. My question is, where is the easiest place to do this? We are staying right outside Disney at Floridays resort. Are there certain parks that would be easier to get to/ less crowded ticket lines that we can do this quickly and easily?

I'm not at all familiar with the resort you mention or the AMEX vouchers either, but I would think you could handle all that at Guest Relations at DownTown Disney.

Do you have a car? If so, as OKW Lover said, Downtown Disney would be the easiest. Drive in, park for free, go to guest relations, exchange your vouchers for tickets. Plus DTD is fun and you can stroll around and perhaps get a bite to eat.

Here's a link to Robo's Maps http://www.stitchkingdom.com/maps/index.php?showmap=38

Robo may see this thread and chime in of course...

I wouldn't go out of your way to exchange the vouchers on arrival day, only if it's convenient. In my experience, there are never long lines at the ticket booths in the morning anyway, so I would just do it then. Add 10 minutes to your planned arrival time and you should do just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter