Exchanging military vouchers

KrystalS

Earning My Ears
We have military ticket vouchers and they have to be exchanged for tickets. I was planning on doing this on our arrival day so I could avoid doing it on our first park day. I had planned to go to Downtown Disney, but after reading the thread about the horrible parking I'm not sure that's the best idea. We are renting a car and staying at WBC. We are going to Hollywood Studios our first day, are the ticket windows open prior to park opening?

The Ticket windows are open prior to park opening, but I'm not sure how much before. The line can be a bit long. We always stay onsite so we usually drop our carry ons at the hotel & then head to the closest park to activate. Maybe you could park at the TTC, hop on the monorail & activate at either MK or EP.

If I go to one of the parks to activate will I have to pay for parking? Hate to pay on a day I don't have to because we are planning to drive to the parks each day.

Yes, you will gave to pay to park. I would just get to your first park early. Even if a line still easiest and all are there. I stay onsite, but I did not activate our tickets until the morning of the first park we entered. Took about 10 minutes.

Have a great trip. Though I am a military spouse, I had several CMs say thank you for our service. I guess they knew we had the Salute tickets.

Yes, you will gave to pay to park. I would just get to your first park early. Even if a line still easiest and all are there. I stay onsite, but I did not activate our tickets until the morning of the first park we entered. Took about 10 minutes.

Have a great trip. Though I am a military spouse, I had several CMs say thank you for our service. I guess they knew we had the Salute tickets.

Yes I think we will just do it our first morning. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter