*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-7/14-

Do you like to season your meats such as steaks before you grill it, or add on sauces, and seasonings after you are done cooking it?

QOTD-7/15-

If you could pick ten items to be in a gift basket that you were to receive, what items would they be? No money, gift cards, ..and high priced items.

QOTD-7/14-

Do you like to season your meats such as steaks before you grill it, or add on sauces, and seasonings after you are done cooking it?
Generally just salt and pepper. Every now and then I'll use some Montreal Steak Seasoning.

QOTD-7/15-

If you could pick ten items to be in a gift basket that you were to receive, what items would they be? No money, gift cards, ..and high priced items.
Probably fountain pen stuff: maybe some Pelikan or Diaminie bottled inks, various sizes of Rhodia paper, a Pilot Metropolitan or a Kaweco Ice Sport.

QOTD-7/14-

I like soaking it in a marinade. But sometimes I'm lazy and go get already marinaded and seasoned.

QOTD-7/15-

HMMM
  1. Tsum Tsum
  2. Oh Henry chocolate bars
  3. A Pop Vinyl figure
  4. Throwback Pepsi
  5. A book - horror, scifi, fantasy, I'm not picky so long as it's good!
  6. A bag of my favourite potato chips (baked Old Dutch salt and vinegar)
  7. A good movie
  8. Some postcards from a far off place
  9. A fun hair scrunchie
  10. Sour Patch Kids candy
That was HARD! lol

QOTD-7/14-
Yes

QOTD-7/15-
1. Clay tools
2. More plastic for my 3Doodler
3. A fill-in book
4. A Disney key fob or twelve
5. A Beanie Baby
6. Raspberry hard candy
7. Heirloom seeds
8. A Disney tie tack
9. Another Disney tie tack
10. A greeting card

Qotd-7/16-
Do you like to go on road trips?
I'd better since that's how we always travel!

Qotd-7/16-

Do you like to go on road trips?

Ehh, I'd much prefer fly, especially if children are involved. My DBFs son gets carsick, and when he's not carsick, he can get quite bored and cranky as well, if the ride is too long.

QOTD-7/18-

Do you have any traditions for the summer? Ex. going on a vacation with your family, eating ice cream on the last day of summer, ....?

QOTD-7/17-
What do you like to eat for breakfast?
I usually eat sugar-free cinnamon apple oatmeal. What I like is biscuits and sausage gravy.

QOTD-7/18-
Do you have any traditions for the summer? Ex. going on a vacation with your family, eating ice cream on the last day of summer, ....?
Having my son win two gold medals in Athletics at Special Olympics Illinois Summer Games and going to http://decaturcelebration.com/main/

QOTD-7/19-
What is your most favorite type of homemade cookies?
Crispy oatmeal. I have to be careful because they will cause my blood sugar to drop.

QOTD-7/18-

I go to the Glengarry Highland Games and I go to the Williamstown Fair.

Otherwise, I just get as much fun in as I can, with no traditions!

QOTD-7/19-

What is your most favorite type of homemade cookies?

Chocolate chip

QOTD-7/20-

If you were to put together a fruit salad, what fruits would you add?

Grapes, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, apple slices, mandarin orange slices

QOTD-7/21-
Do you prefer pies that are baked or cream pies?

Baked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter