*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-5/2-

When eating a hamburger, what type of hamburger bun do you prefer? Onion bun, sesame bun,.....?

Last edited:
QOTD-5/3-

What type of salads do you prefer to make, and eat? Tossed salads, potato/mayo. based salads, ...?

QOTD-5/4-

If you were a professional singer going on tour, and could bring along another professional singer or group to sing on stage with you, who would you choose?

QOTD - 5/1
Mother's Day is coming up. Are you planning anything special for your mom?

I got her 3 pieces of special lavender soap and she also requested actual lavender bushes, so I'm searching for that.

QOTD-5/2-

When eating a hamburger, what type of hamburger bun do you prefer? Onion bun, sesame bun,.....?

I prefer a regular bun. Plain.

QOTD-5/3-

What type of salads do you prefer to make, and eat? Tossed salads, potato/mayo. based salads, ...?

Tossed.

QOTD-5/4-

If you were a professional singer going on tour, and could bring along another professional singer or group to sing on stage with you, who would you choose?

Sugarland.

QOTD-5/5-

Do you eat fried rice? If so,what type/ingredients do you like? Do you make fried rice at home, or order it just from a restaurant?

Thai fried rice-yum!! I make fried rice at home using all kinds of veggies, sausage, .... Not much of a fan of Chinese fried rice with peas and carrots.

Yes, I grew up in cowboy country so as a kid I was sick of it but now as an adult not hearing it EVERYWHERE I go, I enjoy it.

QOTD 5/7

How do you keep track of your commitments/engagements? Calendar/calendar app/agenda notebook/etc?

QOTD 5/7

How do you keep track of your commitments/engagements? Calendar/calendar app/agenda notebook/etc?
I always carry at least one 3.5" x 5.5" notebook with me. I'm currently working through a set of Field Notes Ambition notebooks. They have gilded edges!
IMG_0319.JPG

QOTD 5/8

What do you drink with breakfast?

• Coffee
  • Tea
  • Juice (what kind)
  • Water
  • Milk
  • Other

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter