*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-8/12-

This morning, our neighbor mowed his grass with his ride on lawn mower at 6:40!

Do your neighbors do things so early in the morning, or late at night when you are still sleeping/trying to go to sleep?
We have neighbors that like to set off fireworks throughout the summer. For the most part everyone waits until after 9 to do things like mowing, but occasionally the neighbor's kids will be outside playing basketball and it will wake us up.

Welcome back :) How was your trip?

It was my son's birthday, so we went out to dinner last night. Prime rib, coconut shrimp, crab cakes, ....

QOTD-8/16-

Have you ever tried paella? If so, do you like it? If you have never tried it before, would you like to try it?

QOTD-8/17-

Would you foster an animal from a shelter?-(To take in a pet for an allotted amount of time to nurture and love them ... but then giving them back to the shelter, instead of adopting the pet).

Welcome back :) How was your trip?

It was my son's birthday, so we went out to dinner last night. Prime rib, coconut shrimp, crab cakes, ....
It was AWESOME! Definitely missed having the kids with us, but it was nice being able to stay late in the parks and getting to get all the rides we wanted to ride in before lunch.

QOTD-8/17-

Would you foster an animal from a shelter?-(To take in a pet for an allotted amount of time to nurture and love them ... but then giving them back to the shelter, instead of adopting the pet).
yep. I think this is actually a good way to figure out if you are a good fit with an animal without committing to adopting it. There is nothing to say that if you sign up to foster, you can't fall in love and adopt the animal.

I also think fostering is helpful in getting animals their forever homes. Giving them time in a home with families can help them adjust better than them being stuck in a cage at a shelter.

I label everything! We do have a label maker, and depending on how deep down the organizing hole I have gone, I will use it. At work I use tape and sharpie to label things. I have little chalkboard labels on all of the kid's dresser drawers and use a chalk pen to label what is in each drawer.

QOTD-8/19-

If you were to buy three different magazines, which ones would you choose?

Last edited:
Poll of the Day-8/21-

During the days that you have nothing planned-weekend, day off, .... do you like to sleep in, or wake up early? Would you rather plan something so that you have something to do, or relax at home that day/get things done at home?

Poll of the Day-8/21-

During the days that you have nothing planned-weekend, day off, .... do you like to sleep in, or wake up early? Would you rather plan something so that you have something to do, or relax at home that day/get things done at home?
On that rare occasion that I have nothing planned for the weekend, I like to "sleep in" and do as little as possible. It doesn't happen often though.

QOTD-8/22-

Have you ever been to a sandbar?

Sandbar-A ridge of sand in a river or sea, built up by the action of tides, currents, etc, and often exposed at low tide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter