*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Patsy I tried a new cookie recipe and John really likes them.

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies - from Oprah.com

Ingredients
3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
16 Tbsp. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
2 tsp. grated orange zest

Directions

Preheat oven to 350°. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar on high speed until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Reduce speed to low; beat in flour and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and orange zest.

* I use milk chocolate chips and didn't use the orange zest as I didn't have any.*

Bottle water, robe, and lately, my car keys
I read somewhere on Facebook to keep car keys next to bed and if I hear someone outside set off the alarm and it'd scare them off. Never had to use it but its a good idea.

Clock, hair tie, book.
Definitely soup. Hot chocolate for a treat.
Had a dwarf hamster when first married.

Last time I was in the snow was a few years back in Las Vegas.

I enjoy making snowballs, and snowmen. And just enjoying quality time, and making new memories with my family.

We were at the Grand Canyon when it snowed last year.
I lived with snow too long. I don't like it at all anymore. Tired of being snowed in and sliding around on roads.

We live where it snows and we have already had a few flurries and will get more snow this week.
No activities, hate the snow and only go outside when I have too.

We had snow last week! My favorite activity is to watch the birds feed at our feeder and suet cakes!
I do not have good balance, and cannot walk on snow or ice. I used to love to ice skate, that was 40-50 years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter