*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

2 actually.

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." —Walt Disney

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

Sarah---- it's not fair!

Jareth ---- you say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?

Labyrinth the movie

split pea with kielbasa instead of ham
I make a lot of different soups. Maybe once a week in cooler weather and once a month when it is hot.

Tomato soup with Italian herb mix sprinkled over it and tortelini cooked in it. It's so amazing!! Mmmm...

What types of homemade goodies are you planning on making/baking this holiday season? Feel free to share any recipes, tips, ....

Prior question. I love soups make them as often as I can.

Holiday deserts apple pie for thanks giving and spritz cookies for x mas

not sure.....I don't bake any for us, so I need to get a list from the kids as to what they want this year.
It will be way down since DS is gluten free and also will be away for Christmas.

2 actually.

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." Walt Disney

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

That's the bumper sticker on DH's car. :goodvibes
I'm not much of a soup eater but I do make chicken or turkey w/orzo or rice when I have a carcass. I also make chicken corn chowder with a package of instant mashed potatoes as the base. THAT soup I love!
Pies...and possibly cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter