*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

I am against getting a real tree (for a few reasons), but if I were to get a new artificial tree, I think I'd get a white one, or a green one with white tips on the needles. My black one is getting a bit... scruffy.

Growing up, we always had a real tree. Then I had gotten tired of picking up the needles, vacuuming, .... and one year the tree did not last till Christmas, and turned brown. So after that, we decided to get an artificial tree which worked out since we were able to put it up early. But this year, we decided to get a real tree.

For the past few years, we've been getting Douglas Fir trees. I like the way they look, and love having a real tree--needles and all. :)

Have you started receiving more catalogs recently, just in time for holiday shopping? Do you look through them, or just throw them away/recycle them?

Yes. I do look through some of them, but by the time the month of October is here, I have more than half of my list done. And shipping can sometimes take too long to get to me, so I usually pass on ordering things online if I am not familiar with the companies shipping times.

We get alot of catalogs too. Most we throw out but there are a few we have ordered from before that we keep, like SwissColony.

I'm done with Christmas shopping well before the catalog rush seems to start. We enjoy looking through them but rarely order anything

I throw away all but before I do I will look through them and keep for about a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter