*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

I need to find a good sugar cookie recipe as well as a good icing recipe that is not runny to decorate the sugar cookies with.

Not sure what I will be making other than bundt cakes for friends, but I like looking online for recipes with pictures.

Christmas Morning

Starla will be almost two, so i can't wait to see how she reacts.

Sharing Christmas day with our baby boy! He is our miracle and the best gift we have ever received.

Christmas with my immediate family, and then Christmas with my extended family. :goodvibes

Does it snow where you live? If so, do you play in the snow? Building snowmen, snow angels, snow boarding, skiing, .....?

For my birthday, one of my friends had given me a box of Godiva chocolates. They are were created by Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes.

So todays QOTD is- What brand of chocolate is your favorite? What type of chocolate do you enjoy the most?

I really like the Toblerone bar, but don't eat it anymore.

Fill in the sentences.....

*In my stocking, I wish ______________.

*If I were to sit on Santa's lap __________________.

*My favorite Christmas colors are ____________________.

*My favorite Christmas cookies are ______________________.

*For Christmas, I __________________________.

We don't fill the stockings, they are just for decoration.

I'd ask for John's place of work to get better.

All colors, i love Christmas.

Homemade chocolate chip.

I'm making my sister do Christmas dinner, i did Thanksgiving.

If you were to have a friend help you this Christmas season with one task, what would it be? And what would you be able to help them with? Ex. Help them decorate their house, clean their house, your friend could help you with your Christmas baking......?

Yeah help with the Christmas baking, and i would help her.

For my birthday, one of my friends had given me a box of Godiva chocolates. They are were created by Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes.

So todays QOTD is- What brand of chocolate is your favorite? What type of chocolate do you enjoy the most?

Dove definitely. And it has to be like 70%dark.

Fill in the sentences.....

*In my stocking, I wish ______________.

*If I were to sit on Santa's lap __________________.

*My favorite Christmas colors are ____________________.

*My favorite Christmas cookies are ______________________.

*For Christmas, I __________________________.

"people wouldn't put white chocolate in it"

"I would ask for a cruise boat"

"blue and silver:

"snickerdoodles"

"I'm really hoping for Just Dance 4"

If you were to have a friend help you this Christmas season with one task, what would it be? And what would you be able to help them with? Ex. Help them decorate their house, clean their house, your friend could help you with your Christmas baking......?

Well I already have friends coming to decorate the tree. They could help with some cleaning too ;)

I would help a friend with wrapping presents, and I would ask them to help me with cleaning.

When do you open your Christmas presents? Ex. Christmas morning, evening, Christmas Eve.....?How many families members or friends will be around when presents are open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter