*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Congrats, NEDisney!

All I want for Christmas is lots of sleep.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a New Year of true personal happiness.
I'm dreaming of a clean house.

How many of Santa's reindeers are you able to name without looking it up? Can you name all 9 of them? Are you able to name all of Snow Whites drawfs without looking it up?

If you were to get a $50.00 gift card to any store/restaurant/..... what company would you want the gift card to be for?

Harkins.....that's the theater around here. We go almost every week.....just got back from seeing The Hobbit

Last count was 100.
I usually put bigger ornaments on the bottom and work up ending with smaller ornaments on top, but this year I just stuck them anywhere.

About 100, I don't count. Last year I bought all new multi purple plastic balls. We acquired 3 new cats and the glass were a danger because they would play with them and break some of them. So now it's safer.
I have never been one for the perfect dept store looking tree. Although they are beautiful I have always let my kids do most of the placing of the ornaments because to me it's a piece of art for them to create. No matter what they choose.

?..
I have never been one for the perfect dept store looking tree. Although they are beautiful I have always let my kids do most of the placing of the ornaments because to me it's a piece of art for them to create. No matter what they choose.

I love this thought!

Bobbi:goodvibes

at least 300..................organized on the tree by theme.
Disney, cooking related, carousel, fairies, other Hallmark and then whatever is left

Not too many this year. We tried to keep it simple so maybe.... 75 ornaments. All blue and white\silver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter