exchange rate

Correct, Post Office Premium Policy, I must stipulate that it's the annual, as appose to single trip!

£750 spending money, documents i.e passports is £500!

Same as I have, Annual Premium policy, I wonder why we are getting different figures. :confused3

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/sites/default/files/6788_TI policy_Premium_online_tag.pdf

Page 32 says Money & documents £750 but £300 limit for cash. Passports £400.

Are you looking online or at your own document? I wonder if they have changed amounts for new policies, I don't have mine here to check.

Did you use any promotional codes?

I used one for the MOD, which gives me extra benefits ;) pitty it wasn't a discount!

wayneg said:
Just check your insurance, some policies only cover as little as £100 in cash. Being a Yorkshireman I find nothing at all satisfying spending money, far better for me if I use a card and don't see it all disappearing :rotfl: Plus I usually get 5 or 6 cents/£ better rate and I don't have to pay it until a month after I return, the longer I keep it the better:rotfl2:

I agree with this - much prefer using cards either CC or room key. I hate ending up with a purse full of change! Only cash we use is for tolls or an occasional item.

Same as I have, Annual Premium policy, I wonder why we are getting different figures. :confused3

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/sites/default/files/6788_TI policy_Premium_online_tag.pdf

Page 32 says Money & documents £750 but £300 limit for cash. Passports £400.

Are you looking online or at your own document? I wonder if they have changed amounts for new policies, I don't have mine here to check.

Hi its on the document,Definatly states that its covered for the £750 in the cash section..

So maybe it is for new policys we only got ours last month :confused3
Either way luckily we are covered for the amount we take by the forces which is why we have always felt safe taking cash.
Took over £2000 in cash on every holiday as Dh has been in the RAF 10years and always takes out the same cover for personal items when travelling including the cash.

Can totally see why some dont like taking much cash with them i just love the feel,smell and joy when i see it :lmao: We also make sure to have funds on our Visa cards too though incase of emergencys :thumbsup2

I agree with this - much prefer using cards either CC or room key. I hate ending up with a purse full of change! Only cash we use is for tolls or an occasional item.

We never carry the change the kids do:rotfl: allchange usually goes to them they LOVE it.

OMG are you sure you don't have some king of spy camera hidden in my bag as thats EXACTLY us :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: No matter how much we take be it $2000 or $5000 I only ever seem to bring a few bits of loose change home :confused3

:rotfl2: Nope no spy equipment!

I dont expect to come back with any so at least i dont feel bad when it doesnt happen :rotfl:

I know it's hard to tell but does anyone think it's likely for the rate to go back up again? I've been keeping an eye on it and it has dropped quite a bit this week :worried:

Doesnt look good at the moment.

Overall "expert" opinions are that it will continue to dip but as Wayne says who really knows. Wish I'd bought at 1.64 though a few weeks back :headache:

Annette x

we bought at 158 5 weeks ago but Im looking at anything around 154 now as have 6 weeks to go:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter