Excel Spreadsheet

I think I have everybody's sent except Dawnss...(no email address) and Addepated...It said the email address was "too long"? :confused3

Brenda

I think I have everybody's sent except Dawnss...(no email address) and Addepated...It said the email address was "too long"? :confused3

Brenda

Take out the stars and the "dot" part. I obfuscated the actual address so that spammers don't pick it up. Try this:

me @ addlepated . net

Just remove the spaces. :)

Thanks!

Thanks so much! Your spread sheet will help me cut down my 50 pieces of paper with varying info and confirmation #s!:rotfl:

You are welcome...The first trip...everybody looked at their little sheet and "snickered"....After that...they ASKED for their copies....My Adult son would announce where we were going and what time our dinners were...The grandchildren would "study" the sheet each evening...As you can see..the more trips with my little group...the less I had to write..just the meals and confirmations...We had all been often...so I wasn't as "strict"..:rotfl: In fact... as long as they had their sheet...we could split up and meet for the meals...if we wanted to...:banana:

My daughter in law is an administrator in a hospital....She showed several of her colleagues the "Disney Excel Sheet"....Since then..I have had several phone calls and emails asking for my advice...I help them as much as I can...For those who have quite a bit of money to those who have modest means....but, I always tell them..."The more I learn...The more I realize there is a lot I don't know!" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter