Exactly how good are the Photopass Photographers...

Do you think PPP will be able pull off these photos

• Yes

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters
That stinks. :( I was wondering about that since I've always read that you're not allowed to bring a professional photographer in to shoot.
If you're taking money for it, you're a pro and WDW doesn't want you ... but there are many talented amateurs who would do it, the trick is finding one. :)

If you're taking money for it, you're a pro and WDW doesn't want you ... but there are many talented amateurs who would do it, the trick is finding one. :)

I'm fine with just using Memory Maker. I was just surprised that the OP had found a professional allowed to come in and do her shoot, since I had read it wasn't allowed. But now I hear conflicting info. It matters not to me, because I am fine with photopass photographers. I'm not looking for any special occasion shots.

I'm fine with just using Memory Maker. I was just surprised that the OP had found a professional allowed to come in and do her shoot, since I had read it wasn't allowed. But now I hear conflicting info. It matters not to me, because I am fine with photopass photographers. I'm not looking for any special occasion shots.
For myself either, but if the situation arose and I lived nearby I'd shoot a friend's special occasion.

I wouldn't count on it. If you absolutely have to have shots like those, and you can't have someone in your party take them, I would look into a photographer like Randy Chapman. He has very reasonable rates for his sessions. We've done 2 family sessions with him, and love the photos! He posts engagement shoots and wedding shoots at Disney on his facebook all the time. Photos like what you want would be a cinch for him.

It was just noted by someone else that had book him that he has been sent a letter by Disney that he must stop taking photos in the parks or be banned.

It was just noted by someone else that had book him that he has been sent a letter by Disney that he must stop taking photos in the parks or be banned.
The OP in this thread came back and updated with this as well. Her update was the first I'd heard of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter