Exactly 1 year ago.. I was at Disneyland.

That's too funny--my family was there exactly one year ago today also! The memories, the memories, the memories!

We just got back a week ago and its back to the ups and downs of everyday life. Tough to be so far away and yet it makes it special when you plan your next trip. It means so much to the people who live in different states. Are you planning on going again soon?

Getting back to everyday life stinks doesn't it? You get so excited before a trip, it's like you don't think of too much else. Besides planning, and getting ready to go. Then you get back, and it's such a bummer! I've already got a ticker going for next year. Dates may change between now and then of course. Then again with this economy who knows if we'll afford to go again. LOL But the thought of no ticker is even more depressing, so there it is. :)

We are planning a trip for December, but not set in stone just yet... We are leaving in the morning for Puerto Rico for a week and I am still only thinking of Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter