ewwwwwwwwwwwww

DizzieDizney

<font color=red>Hello, I know w/ the internet and
is it just me or does anyone else think this is gross?!?!??!

SIL was here watching the kids for me today while I went to work....(dh is away) and when I come home I find that she has washed the dog's blanket...now this is a king size blanket...not a comforter but one of those blankets that you would put on top of the the sheets under the comforter...can't think of the name...anyways it's the dog's blanket...we gave to him to sleep on in the kitchen because he is not potty trained yet so we leave him in the kitchen on his blanket..............anyways, SIL washed it w/ one of my bed comforters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't see anything wrong w/ it but to me is kind of gross..........that's just like washing rags w/ your towels??!?!?!?! I don't know what she was thinking...I guess she was trying to help? I don't know why couldn't she have put the dishes in the washer or something else like that??? why would she put the dog blanket w/ the comforter off my bed??!!?!?!? ughhhhhhhh...okay done venting..... maybe I'm just so not appreciative....

I agree with you, it's pretty gross. I love my dog, but I do wash her bedding separately.

I guess it would depend for me. If it was just a matter of it needing washing becuase it was just dirty from being slept on I probably would through them together. If the blanket had pee or poop on it I would wash it by itself. To be honest I HAVE to wash my king size comforter by itself becuase it is too big to wash with anything else. I have been known to throw blankets together though. I guess maybe it doesn't seem a big deal to me though becuase our cats sleep with us (built in miniheaters) and our dog sleeps next to my son on his pillow. :tongue:

Well, for starters...How can you fit anything else in the washer when you have a comforter in there???? Sounds if the washing machine is packed like that nothing will get clean!:confused:

TC:cool:

Oh...I'm with you about washing that stuff separately! Doggie would now have a new bed comforter too! (YUCK!!)

LOL....exactly what I was thinking....I always have to wash the comforters separately...but when I came home she told me she had washed the blankets and I said oh...because the dog blanket was back in the kitchen and I asked if she washed together and she said yes, but when I asked her where the comforter was she said it was still in the dryer.....AND when I went to get the comforter out of the dryer the comforter was still wet AND when I pulled the comforter out the dog towel fell out too...she also washed his towel.....:confused: I then proceeded to thank her for "cleaning up" but after she left I washed it again..

p.s. I don't think the blanket had pee or poop on it..but he's not fully house trained yet...so you never know......

I'm obsessive about what gets washed with what. Dish towels can only go in loads with stuff that's not very dirty--no cloths I used to wipe off the counters or anything like that. Underwear and socks get washed together with nothing else. We use cloth diapers, so those obviously are washed without anything else. I'd have to rewash my blanket if I were you.

Ewwww!

My Lab is house trained and bathed often, but I still wouldn't want ANYTHING of mine washed with his. That would be like throwing his water dish in the sink with my drinking glasses to get washed or something. Ewwww. :crazy2:

And all that stuf jammed in the washer together in one load?!? :crowded: Yup, sounds like your doggie now has a new doggie blanket to me. :tongue:

I gotta take up for your sister, she watches your kids and does your laundry? Sign her up for sainthood. She's a keeper.

Yup, definite ewww! But you did the right thing. Thanked her, then rewashed it after she was gone!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter