Ewok Village?

DexLabDeeDee

Hollywood, 1939. Amidst the glitz and glitter...
Just a quick question: is the AT-AT and Ewok village still outside of Star Tours or have they taken them down?

I hope not! I love to see the lights and listen to the sounds of the Ewok village at night.

I hope not! I love that section and can't wait to show my Hubby-to-Be on our honeymoon! He loves Star Wars!

Wait - do you mean the whole outside queue area is the Ewok Village? I never noticed that and we are Star Wars fanatics!!

Both are still there, very little change has happened to the outside of the attraction, only thing is that they've put new ST poster, new paint and a wider path.
Check this site for up to the minute updates: www.startours2live.com

Ewoks rock
images

My favorite memory from the first 3 Star Wars movies, is the ewoks as well. :rotfl:

I watched the rest of the movies as an adult. And the first 3 again with our kids. And yet, I'm fondest of the ewoks. :goodvibes

Well I guess that's why George Lucas is a bazillionaire and I am not.

btw - I heard Carrie Fisher tell this joke..

How does an ewok cross the street?

Answer: ewoks!

Loved the Ewoks as a kid, but can't stand the Gungans ... especially Jar Jar. My friends keep telling me that Jar Jar is just the prequels verison of Ewoks. I beg to differ, but the Gungan/Ewok comparison does put the Ewok hatred in a new light for me

Wait - do you mean the whole outside queue area is the Ewok Village? I never noticed that and we are Star Wars fanatics!!

Not notice it's the Ewok Village? Really? Well I guess to each their own. My wife didn't know the difference between the death star and the millenium falcon. *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter