Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

Here's a question I never thought I'd have to ask, but how long do you have until personal PIN codes expire?

See, I got a PIN in my email on Feb 12 and I thought, "Okay, great! Let me get the gang together and see when they want to go." It's taken me until now to get everyone to commit to a date, so I go tonight to get the pin out of my email and see that it says to, "Hurry now and book before Feb 28!"

Does that mean my PIN code is expired and I can no longer use it? And why would they send me a PIN if I've only got a few weeks to act upon it? Yikes!

We're still planning on going, but if the PIN's not valid, we may be staying offsite instead.

The "book before" date is the expiration date.

My teenage son thought he would be funny, went into my WDW account and ordered a free vacation DVD under the name Ben Dover. Juvenile joke, AUGH! So- now we get advertisement materials from WDW for the Dover Family! it was sort of funny until I got a free dining pin code in the mail for Ben Dover during the exact June 2011 dates I would need it for. So- I called the Reservationist and embarrasingly told her the whole sordid story. She said since it is in the wrong name, I can't use it. Even though it came to my address and it is my child that pulled this. There is no Ben Dover so, obvious his name can't be on teh ressie.

Anyone ever have any success getting pin code name issues straightened out? So frustrated...:confused3

My teenage son thought he would be funny, went into my WDW account and ordered a free vacation DVD under the name Ben Dover. Juvenile joke, AUGH! So- now we get advertisement materials from WDW for the Dover Family! it was sort of funny until I got a free dining pin code in the mail for Ben Dover during the exact June 2011 dates I would need it for. So- I called the Reservationist and embarrasingly told her the whole sordid story. She said since it is in the wrong name, I can't use it. Even though it came to my address and it is my child that pulled this. There is no Ben Dover so, obvious his name can't be on teh ressie.

Anyone ever have any success getting pin code name issues straightened out? So frustrated...:confused3

Well, I called back in and spoke with someone else and they were able to switch the name on the pin code to my correct name. So- I guess it pays to call back!!:goodvibes

The "book before" date is the expiration date.

Thanks for letting me know. I still have no idea why they'd send me a PIN code that expired barely two and a half weeks after it arrived. Well, unless we get another one in the next couple of months, offsite rental condo it is.

I learned to pay close attention to all info on the offer. The dates it can be used, book by date (expiration date) and phone number to call to use. I booked on time but then tried to change my dates to another allowed time and one CM told me I couldn't because the book by date/pin code was expired. I called another one who said no at first but then she called someone else who allowed her to make the change in dates at the pin code rate (40% off). Just depends on which CM you get sometimes.

Hello Disney Family!! I was wondering how early you can make reservations for a vacation package at WDW? We will be going sometime the first quarter of 2012. I could not find a place where I could start making arrangements. I like to have things planned out and ready to go long before I get there!

TTFN! and Thanks!

Hello Disney Family!! I was wondering how early you can make reservations for a vacation package at WDW? We will be going sometime the first quarter of 2012. I could not find a place where I could start making arrangements. I like to have things planned out and ready to go long before I get there!

TTFN! and Thanks!

Package prices for 2012 should be published mid-August, 2011.

I already booked a 3 night stay at the GF before our cruise in November, but I wanted a theme park view. So I was researching on this site (I am new!) and I saw that I could call to see if there was a discount code for my family. Well there was! 35% off our stay at the GF!!

Thank you DISboards!!

:love:

I noticed you stayed at the Dolphin in 2010. How did you like your expereince compared to an actualy Disney hotel? Would you care to share some pro and cons?

Are extended family and I are hoping to trade RCI points for DVC points for a Grand Villa - but the wait seems endless! (I got on the list Jan 1 of 2009) We plan to travel on New Year's Day 2012! ;-) SO enlight of that we're considering giving up and booking at the Swan or Dolphin.

Any thoughts? I've been to WDW many times but only stayed at Disney properties.

THANKS

Hi fellow DISers! I have a PIN question:

So I got an email from disney destinations the other day after I had been on the WDW website, playing around with the reservations. (Just dreaming :love:, a trip like that would not happen for at least a couple of years). The beginning of the email contained a trip I had "planned" on the website and never booked, and a PIN #, 15 digits in length. Scroll down past the trip info and other random park info, there was a "special resort offer" for 10% off all disney resorts for a few select weeks in the fall. Does the PIN code go with the discont, or the trip I had "planned"? I have never been to WDW (always DLR) and I have never gotten a PIN before. Thanks for the help!

I already booked a 3 night stay at the GF before our cruise in November, but I wanted a theme park view. So I was researching on this site (I am new!) and I saw that I could call to see if there was a discount code for my family. Well there was! 35% off our stay at the GF!!

Thank you DISboards!!

:love:

You are so lucky! I'm crossing my fingers for a code. Never had one, never knew about them before DISboards. Our trip is 10/23-28 and we have only ever stayed at value resorts. CBR is at the top of my list, but it would take up every last dollar in our budget. Haven't booked a room yet, still weighing our options. Just 15 min ago through these boards I learned about a typical 10% AAA discount, I didn't think they offered it on rooms. We just need room only, we have no exp passes from '08 we'll use, although we do need to buy tix for my son who was 2 at the time, now 5.

Crossing my fingers for a room-only discount!!
:wizard:

Well DH just gave the word that we are joining family at the GF in November. :cool1: I immediately booked airfare and tickets but all I can see is rack rates for GF at the time we want to go. $480 a night - ouch anyhow, wonder if anyone out there knows of anything going on in the fall for room rates? :wizard: My SIL had a pin number for her but I wonder if anyone knows anything more?

:rotfl2: omgosh that's so funny and so dumb I actually laughed out loud. Very happy to see you called again and they were able to change it. popcorn:: that was so cute:flower3:

:rotfl2: omgosh that's so funny and so dumb I actually laughed out loud. Very happy to see you called again and they were able to change it. popcorn:: that was so cute:flower3:

You might not find it so funny if you had Ben Dover living with ya! LOL! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter