Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

So much information in these threads. I apologize if these questions have already been addressed. Seems like the elimination of park reservations has changed some things. First time since pre Covid in the parks so lots to learn and understand. We are staying at a Valu with 2-day hopper next week.

Just want to clarify some things with quick answers from the pros.

Right now, what rides have virtual ques?

Right now, what rides have the individual lightning lanes you can buy?

If you miss getting a place in the virtual que rides, do you have the option to buy through individual lightning lane or will they be gone already at 7am?

If you really want to do a ride, should you just pay for it?

What is the earliest time you could get in a boarding group for a virtual que ride since resort guests can get in at 8 or 830 when the park opens at 9am?

If you do not buy Genie +, plan to wait in standby lanes for any rides you don’t buy individual lightning lanes for?

Really want to do Ride of Resistance and latest says no virtual que. Does this ride usually have an individual lightning lane to buy?

Thank You
The answers in the 2 posts above are great.

Also wanted to mention the information in the posts on page 1 is also current.

Guardians VQ sold out in about 2 seconds this morning. Refreshed right at 7am, on my phones cell data (not Disney wireless) and couldn’t get one. Will try again at 1 and 6 tonight and hopefully get on. Crazy it’s so hard to get, I haven’t had that problem before.

Guardians VQ sold out in about 2 seconds this morning. Refreshed right at 7am, on my phones cell data (not Disney wireless) and couldn’t get one. Will try again at 1 and 6 tonight and hopefully get on. Crazy it’s so hard to get, I haven’t had that problem before.
In the past the VQs were restricted to only guests with an Epcot park reservation. Now every single person who holds a valid ticket for today can attempt for a VQ. The number of people trying has increased exponentially. Sadly your experience is becoming the new normal.

What is tthe price today for Guardinas if you buy the indivdual Lightning Lane? Good luck with the later ques...

Thanks

Is there a way I can look today from home , the cost of the indivudal lighting lanes with out buying them? I have our tickets on my Disney experience ap?

Thanks

Is there a way I can look today from home , the cost of the indivudal lighting lanes with out buying them? I have our tickets on my Disney experience ap?

Thanks
If still available for sale, you should be able to find it on the tip board by going to the ride. I believe Tron is currently available. The price is cut off on my screen, but maybe you can see it. I don't currently have a ticket, so can't go through the motions of buying it.

Thanks
Yes, you just look in the tip board section. Make sure that the genie+ toggle is off. If it’s not showing times/price it means it already sold out for today.

Am I correct in assuming you can only have 1 credit card on file that eveyone is linked to when you buy the Lighning Lanes through the ap? One person would be choosing everyone in our party for buying them.
Thanks

Just a data point from yesterday at Epcot. Both DH & I tried for a GotG VQ at 7am, neither of us got one. Tried again at 1pm (we were still in EP so can’t comment on the after tapping in vs being in). Got BG 144. It estimated 350 minutes. We were staying at the Swan so we were able to try again at 6pm and did not get one. We didn’t get called for our BG until 8pm. So that was over an hour later than originally estimated. It took us an hour to go from the line to actually riding.

Sounds like we were lucky to get one at all!

I wonder how many BGs were available at 6pm. Since we didn’t get out until 9:15, seems like they were pretty stacked up from just the 1pm drop. We would not have stood in line again for an hour, so just as well we didn’t take up 2 ride slots.

It depends if you're someone who visits the park often and has already had a chance to ride. I would take the option of being able to stand in line vs. not getting to experience the attraction at all. We only visit once every 2 or 3 years and it's not exactly affordable to buy 8 $LL for an attraction.

The VQ line last night took an hour. I can only guess how long a regular standby would be, let alone keeping 8 people happy while waiting that long.

Honestly, I’d have to put ILL$ in the budget and save for it. Taking 3 hours out of your park time has an opportunity cost as well.

We were able to ride twice yesterday, 1 ILL, 1 VQ. The waits are sooooo very different.

I agree with you about paying upfront. Disney has figured out that people will think time saved equates to money we are willing to pay.

I’m planning on grabbing a virtual queue for Guardians of the Galaxy while at the airport tomorrow morning right at 7 AM. We don’t get into Orlando until 11, and probably won’t get to Epcot til early afternoon

Will they allow us to join the queue even if we’re a few hours late because of our flight?

I’m planning on grabbing a virtual queue for Guardians of the Galaxy while at the airport tomorrow morning right at 7 AM. We don’t get into Orlando until 11, and probably won’t get to Epcot til early afternoon

Will they allow us to join the queue even if we’re a few hours late because of our flight?
Guardians allows guests to enter the queue anytime from when their group is called until park closing. You’ll be fine.

Tron does enforce their return times.

Am I correct in assuming you can only have 1 credit card on file that eveyone is linked to when you buy the Lighning Lanes through the ap? One person would be choosing everyone in our party for buying them.
Thanks
If you want to ride together, one person should be booking (and therefor paying for) the Individual Lighting Lanes for everyone who wants to ride. Otherwise, the group could get different times. we did this last trip: my daughter put all the Genie+ and ILL purchases on her card and we paid her back. Note: you can have different credit cards linked to different Magic Bands in one room If staying on site. The hotel desk handles that. But it does not help getting ride times together.

Morning from HLL! DGD threw up all over her me, her mom and dad while on the bus to MK ! We had to take bus back into to SSR to shower and change and throw load of clothes on washer. We mamaged to snag a Que for Tron and the ride time is 8:60 - 9:50 am. We’re now waiting for s bus back to MK but we will not be there by 9:50 am. Will they still let us in to try ride if we arrive a little after the window?!

Morning from HLL! DGD threw up all over her me, her mom and dad while on the bus to MK ! We had to take bus back into to SSR to shower and change and throw load of clothes on washer. We mamaged to snag a Que for Tron and the ride time is 8:60 - 9:50 am. We’re now waiting for s bus back to MK but we will not be there by 9:50 am. Will they still let us in to try ride if we arrive a little after the window?!
Supposedly they are letting your return up to an hour after your window passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter