• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

It hasn't, the previous question was only applicable to park hopper tickets.
I have the 4day/4 park no reservation ticket, I won't have any issued joining a BG at 7am on day of visit? I want to be sure as GotG and Remy is the sole reason we are going to WDW in August.

I have the 4day/4 park no reservation ticket, I won't have any issued joining a BG at 7am on day of visit? I want to be sure as GotG and Remy is the sole reason we are going to WDW in August.
Your ticket allows you the same opportunity to try for a 7AM VQ as someone with a park reservation.

It is not guaranteed that you will obtain a VQ reservation at 7AM as the demand far exceeds the number available and they fill within a few seconds. That being said, the vast majority of people who try for a VQ at 1PM are successful so if you are not successful at 7AM, try again at 1PM.

Your ticket allows you the same opportunity to try for a 7AM VQ as someone with a park reservation.

It is not guaranteed that you will obtain a VQ reservation at 7AM as the demand far exceeds the number available and they fill within a few seconds. That being said, the vast majority of people who try for a VQ at 1PM are successful so if you are not successful at 7AM, try again at 1PM.
Yes, of course. Totally understand. We may end up just buying a lightening lane but wanted to try VQ first
Thank you!

Our recent experience with VQ (not ILL)...
Tron
July 4th - Group 23 called at 10:30
July 10th - Group 2 called 8:45, tapped in 40 minutes late without issue
July 12th - unsuccessful at the 6pm Extend Hours (Trouble with Swan Hotel)
July 16th - Group 8!

Guardians
July 15th - Group 4 called at 845. Arrived at 4pm not problem.

Is it possible to be eligible for 2 VQs? For example if we get a VQ at 7am for Tron could we also get one at 6pm if we are staying in a deluxe resort?

Yes it is.

For Guardians VQ in Epcot, we got to ride 3 times in one day. We got the 7am VQ, bought one ILL, then got the 6pm VQ for deluxe guests. Was so much fun!
We’ve done the same, with the 1 PM VQ - we don’t get up early enough for 7 AM VQ drops anymore!

A couple confusing questions:
•if I buy ILL for Tron at 7am for ride after 8pm, and am eligible for Deluxe extra hours, can I still try for 6pm VQ (if haven’t ridden with ILL yet)
•trying to “rehearse” for virtual queue, but get stuck where we aren’t eligible guests for a few more days. Is there another way to practice?
Thanks ~

A couple confusing questions:
•if I buy ILL for Tron at 7am for ride after 8pm, and am eligible for Deluxe extra hours, can I still try for 6pm VQ (if haven’t ridden with ILL yet)
•trying to “rehearse” for virtual queue, but get stuck where we aren’t eligible guests for a few more days. Is there another way to practice?
Thanks ~
Yes to the first question and no on the second one. You have to have valid park admission m/park pass for the day to get past the confirm my party page.

Ok- last question, promise!
If I want to buy an ILL for Tron but want the time to be after 9pm, do I wait a bit, keep refreshing, modify?

If you have boarding group 1 for Guardians, will you be able to use it during the 30 minutes the park opens for hotel guests or would you have to wait till 9:00 which is opening time.

If you have boarding group 1 for Guardians, will you be able to use it during the 30 minutes the park opens for hotel guests or would you have to wait till 9:00 which is opening time.
Your BG will be called during ETPE and before the park officially opens. You will be allowed to ride from the moment it’s called until park close.

Because return times for Guarduans are not enforced once called, the line will continue to grow so you may want to use it earlier.

A friend had BG 16 yesterday and was called before the park officially opened. They went there when they arrived and never stopped walking until they boarded the ride. They had an ILL$ for later in the day and said around 5:00 that the regular BG return wait was well over an hour.

Using it early will decrease your wait.

Virtual Queue so backed up tonight at Guardians they are using the outdoor standby queue area.
This was happening Friday afternoon, and we saw it in June as well. Those folks were going to have a long wait, inside was jammed solid (we were LL). If they are not going to enforce return times you will have times all day where the VQ line is very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter