Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Photopass/Memory Marker wizards, please help!
I just prepurchased Memory Maker. Our trip starts in a month. Did I but it too early? It seems like I have a link to my photos currently, and I know MM is only active for 30 days. I didn't want it to start until we actually arrive in early April. Did I mess up big time?

How long after photos are taken before they show up in my account?? First day at Disney and done lots of photos and nothing has shown up yet??? Want to make sure I’m not doing something wrong!

How long after photos are taken before they show up in my account?? First day at Disney and done lots of photos and nothing has shown up yet??? Want to make sure I’m not doing something wrong!
They should show up in MyDisneyExperience within 1/2 hour. Go to the 3 horizontal lines on the bottom right, press those about 5 boxes down on the left would be "photos" they should be there.

Not there??? Any thoughts??? The photographers clicked our bands each time …. First photo about 9:00 this morning?

Not there??? Any thoughts??? The photographers clicked our bands each time …. First photo about 9:00 this morning?
When looking at your photos page in MDE, tap Filter, then make sure View All is highlighted under Locations and under Family & Friends. Then tap Apply in upper right corner. Most of the time, DH is quicker to hold out his MB for the photographer, and I have to remember that those photos won’t show up in my MDE unless I make sure my MDE is set to View All.

Last edited:
anyone know when an advanced Memory Marker purchase begins? It's it upon first use?

anyone know when an advanced Memory Marker purchase begins? It's it upon first use?
The clock begins ticking the first time you download a photo to any device (phone/laptop/tablet/desktop). Individual photos have expiration dates that will be shown in your PhotoPass account.

if I don't have magic band. have on-site Resort key, party of 9 all in my MDE account. only One SAME MDE account on 5-7 iPhones... how do you let the photographer scan the Memory Maker ?

scan in anyone phone that has my MDE loaded?
scan Apple watch that has the Magic Pass loaded?
can scan using on-site Resort key?
or can scan the Paper Park ticket ?

resort key/part ticket all loaded in to my one MDE account.

i read stories that some folks end up missing a lot of photo in their memory maker. I am guessing they must missed ?

On past pre-pandemic trips, I didn’t need to purchase Memory Maker because I had a family member who had an AP (and MM was included), and because we were on each other’s friends and family list, she was able to see and download my pics. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

My wife and I both have our own MDE apps. We purchased memory maker. However today only photos that my wife scanned with her band showed up in her MDE app and ones I scanned with mine show up on mine. We’re all part of the same party. We’ve never had this issue in the past. In the past all our photos would show up on both persons MDE app. How do we fix this? I’ve looked everywhere in the MDE app and even we both signed into the full website version. Under her families and friends I checked my name and the “share photo pass” option was already checked. Mine is for hers as well. It makes no sense. Thanks.

My wife and I both have our own MDE apps. We purchased memory maker. However today only photos that my wife scanned with her band showed up in her MDE app and ones I scanned with mine show up on mine. We’re all part of the same party. We’ve never had this issue in the past. In the past all our photos would show up on both persons MDE app. How do we fix this? I’ve looked everywhere in the MDE app and even we both signed into the full website version. Under her families and friends I checked my name and the “share photo pass” option was already checked. Mine is for hers as well. It makes no sense. Thanks.
When you look at the photos in the MDE app, click Filter and be sure that under Family and Friends, View All is highlighted and then click Apply. It seems to default to Only Mine, and I had the same problem because DH seems to get his MB ready to scan more quickly than I do. There’s a similar setting in your PhotoPass account website but I can’t remember what it exactly looks like.

When you look at the photos in the MDE app, click Filter and be sure that under Family and Friends, View All is highlighted and then click Apply. It seems to default to Only Mine, and I had the same problem because DH seems to get his MB ready to scan more quickly than I do. There’s a similar setting in your PhotoPass account website but I can’t remember what it exactly looks like.
All her photos on her MDE app only show a “buy” option. It’s like her photos aren’t being registered with the memory maker I already purchased. If I hit “buy” and then go to link the accounts, I put in our trip confirmation number and it’s telling me our accounts are already linked!

All her photos on her MDE app only show a “buy” option. It’s like her photos aren’t being registered with the memory maker I already purchased. If I hit “buy” and then go to link the accounts, I put in our trip confirmation number and it’s telling me our accounts are already linked!
Whose MDE/PhotoPass account owns the MemoryMaker? That’s the only MDE that will be able to see the photos without a watermark and download them at no extra charge. For instance, in our family it’s my account, because when we renewed our APs we added it to my AP but not his. DH can see our photos in his MDE (if he sets it to View All) but can’t download them.

i bought the memory maker under my account. She has her own MDE login. But she’s part of my family. We’ve done this two other trips in the past with no issues. She’s always been able to scan photos and have it link to one memory maker account.

Whose MDE/PhotoPass account owns the MemoryMaker? That’s the only MDE that will be able to see the photos without a watermark and download them at no extra charge. For instance, in our family it’s my account, because when we renewed our APs we added it to my AP but not his. DH can see our photos in his MDE (if he sets it to View All) but can’t download them.

i bought the memory maker under my account. She has her own MDE login. But she’s part of my family. We’ve done this two other trips in the past with no issues. She’s always been able to scan photos and have it link to one memory maker account.
Yes, you should be able to see her photos and she should be able to see yours, if you have your MDE accounts set to see each other’s photos in your F&F lists and to View All on the Photos page in your MDE app and your PhotoPass website. If everything is set correctly in both places on both of your MDE accounts, you may need to visit the PhotoPass office at one of the parks to straighten it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter