everything over-ty(edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thats true and what ive been telling my self. wed miss the sleeping buety thing and hopefully the faries will be there next dec

Oh no, I hope you're able to go after all. You've been planning for so long. At least it sounds like you'll make it in October. I agree w/ another poster about cutting down days rather than cancelling. That's what we would do if money was tight. I hope the best for you guys!!

I hope everything works out for you Jade! Is it possible to scale back the things you're doing for the Oct trip to make both work?

actuely ive scaled back alot orignaly but if we cant do dec it will be alright tho. the guy just asked him about scedualing and asked if wed 7-4 was a good time to start if he can get the paper back and hire him by then. he wants to hire him so to me this is good news even if it took a week to start wed get one check maybe two before oct trip if that all works we will get aps.. (this just was told this morning)

* hug for Jade *

First let me say...that it's so easy to get caught up in wanting to plan and go time and again, especially reading this board. So I understand.:goodvibes

Secondly..it's so important for Your family to be able to get by and do good on a daily basis.. so You need to put that first and the fun vacation time second. It's one of those hard adult decisions we all have to make from time to time. And it seems they never are easy. If they were then children could make them and they would all say let's go to disneyland today tomorrow next week and the week after.

Third...Disneyland is not going anywhere.. it will be there for You when You are able to go.

It's important that You can sleep at night. I truly would urge You to listen to that little voice within You that is telling You this is not the right time.:scared:

You could try selling Your halloween tickets on ebay. We just bought some TTMM tickets there.:teacher:

Your son will understand.. all You have to do is show him a front newspaper from any paper around the country for him to see the economy is not doing so well. Explain that not now doesn't mean never. And let him know that You have been looking for this trip more than he has.:hug:

What if you kept the money You have saved and continue to save then at christmas give each other Disney cards that You could use to purchase food with in the park. Or give each other a homemade coupon for the Segway tour.. just be sure to prepay your savings with that money amount. :thumbsup2

I am sorry You are having to make this decision..it's hard. :angel:

I would urge you to make the choice that ensures daily life for your family is secure and continue your hopes and dreams and plans for your disneyland trip...at a later date when you can relax and go with peace that it is the right time for your family.:grouphug:

What would I do? I'd cancel my trip. Disneyland isn't going anywhere, your day to day lives are more important. I know it stinks.

Jade, that is good news! I am really happy for you and hubby. Enjoy your trip in October and maybe next year you will be able to go a couple of times! ;)

hell if this job works as good as i see we would be able to get aps and go in dec too

Oh good, I am so glad it is working out! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you return. Hopefully you will still be able to go in Dec as well.:santa:

Did you guys stay at the Hojo on your last trip? One of these days we're going to give that place a try. If we were to go on a second trip during the year, maybe.

The economy is actually not as bad as the media hype tries to portray it. Yes, credit card debt is high (but that isn't anything new), and banks are issuing loans out to people who have no business buying high dollar homes. The nat'l debt has been growing for decades (nothing new.)

The economy is actually not as bad as the media hype tries to portray it. Yes, credit card debt is high (but that isn't anything new), and banks are issuing loans out to people who have no business buying high dollar homes. The nat'l debt has been growing for decades (nothing new.)

well i disagree i know three ppl personaly who have been affected. one friedns husbend was laid off and now she has the rest of the week to pack her house up in pods storage things and run to her familys place to stay across the country. it sucks.

another my ex got laid off from three jobs in the last year (affecting his pay to me)

also gas has droped not enough but better then it was before.

We are hoping dec works out but if not ill just wait till next dec

If you are stressing this much about it then you obviously can't afford to go. Cancel the trip and pay your rent. This is a no brainer!

The real estate market is in severe depression. We own land title companies within 2 states and are one of the very few in our industry to not have laid off staff. Two weeks ago a leader in our industry who is nation wide went bankrupt. Daily we have competitors staff seeking applications with us due to pay cuts and lay offs.

It is sad.

Last week we had a couple come in for job applications, he was a title plant manager and his company closed it's doors... she was a escrow officer and lost her job due to lay offs.

At this time one can hire an experienced escrow officer with a book of clients for what a escrow assistant was going for 2 years ago.

We are also seeing local independent mtg companies going under as they are not able to secure loans for their clients.

These observations are seen across broad and varied markets from residential to commercial.

On the other end of the spectrum, my best friends husband who is a prominent orange county Doctor, also is a major investor in commercial real estate, told us at dinner the other night they are now asking for more money down and a higher commitment on rental occupancy on malls and condo complexes he's buying.

Combine that with high gasoline prices, which in turn cause food prices to rise as that is how the majority is shipped to stores..and the economy is indeed not well.

One only has to look at CD rates to know that.

When I think of the poor state our economy is in, I do not even put credit card debt into the spectrum. It's much more complex than that.

OOps... i went off topic.. sorrrrrryy original poster.

We now return You to your regularly scheduled programs... Same Bat Time..Same Bat Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter