Everything christmas - Belle now in her Blue dress

Is that some kind of new show? I can't find any about Mickey in the official programme:confused3

A6D3FD7B-90F2-4305-81FB-F7CE055F4E69-707-0000012FFF4FFAAC.jpg

I saw this on facebook I hope tho happens every day.

JazzyMe said:
Is that some kind of new show? I can't find any about Mickey in the official programme:confused3

I can't find anything about it I have asked on the Facebook page but had no reply! :(

I can't find anything about it I have asked on the Facebook page but had no reply! :(

I think someone has asked on twitter too but again no reply. I suspect it was a rehearsal/or real thing for the press event... :rolleyes:

DLPDreams said:
I think someone has asked on twitter too but again no reply. I suspect it was a rehearsal/or real thing for the press event... :rolleyes:

Yeah I think it must of been for the press event. I have seen you tube videos of last Christmas with just the band though x

Whos FB did you see it on ? Never seen that last Christmas either for the general public :confused3

These are the Christmas huts - They are more or less the same as last year selling various food bits - fruit dipped in chocolat, hot chestnuts, mulled wine, biscuits and cakes from Alsace and various sweets

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

I've just got back from Paris. The opening of the sugar house in DIsneyland Hotel took place yesterday. Other Christmas stuff was the Christmas Cavalade instead of the 20th anniversary train. Other Parade is the same no Xmas stuff added. There is a meet and greet set up for Duffy but he wasn't there on Friday anyway.

Carrie - thank you for the photos - I had heard about those, they look lovely - very Christmas market like :thumbsup2 The mulled wine sounds great :rolleyes1. Do you know if they are open until quite late at night please? I presume so due to the Village hours but just wondered if we could do this when the park closes (perhaps even after Cafe Mickey one night).

petals - I hope that you had a nice time. The gingerbread house looks amazing this year - can't wait to see it in real life. The little train is SO cute :yay:.

I just checked the video it was press event last year as well I can't copy and paste a link but its when I search Disneyland Paris Christmas 2011 it comes up on the press event video.

It was on Disneyland Paris fans Facebook.

Carrie - thank you for the photos - I had heard about those, they look lovely - very Christmas market like :thumbsup2 The mulled wine sounds great :rolleyes1. Do you know if they are open until quite late at night please? I presume so due to the Village hours but just wondered if we could do this when the park closes (perhaps even after Cafe Mickey one night).

If it's anything like last year, then I would assume yes! On our final night last year we used up what was left of our loose euros to buy chocolate dipped strawberries and marshmallows :cloud9: It was after the park had closed and we'd gone back to the hotel for a bit and we'd done a bit of shopping so it must have been at least a couple of hours after closing and they were still open and busy!

They are open late so well after park closing but I'd check with them the exact times :)

Such a shame that there is no longer the stands selling Christmas gifts from around France and Europe plus other food bits that they used to have in the late 90's early 00's.

It just dwindled way over the years to these now :sad1:

They are open late so well after park closing but I'd check with them the exact times :)

Such a shame that there is no longer the stands selling Christmas gifts from around France and Europe plus other food bits that they used to have in the late 90's early 00's.

It just dwindled way over the years to these now :sad1:

Thank you Carrie. I'm sure we'll catch them at some point. We all love roasted chestnuts so they'll be on our list. At this rate, we'll need to be rolled on the airplane on the way back - we are cramming in so many meals & food in basically, 3 days! :rotfl2:.

petals - I hope that you had a nice time. The gingerbread house looks amazing this year - can't wait to see it in real life. The little train is SO cute :yay:.

It was nice. Florida is my Disney home really. This was my third time in DLP but last time was 9 years ago so interesting to see the differences. Some people are unbelievably rude which kind of took away from the experience but I'll save it all for the trip report lol :)

Speaking of I will be doing a trip report but if anyone wants to see Xmas pics sooner pm me your facebook address as the trip report will take a while :)

I'm not on FB so can't see them. I hope you had some nice experiences though :thumbsup2.

Do the garlands across main street look more impressive in reality than the pictures go the impression of?.

I like them, but it does feels to me from the pictures that there aren't enough of them, and they are too widely spaced?.

Just me?.

Iain.

Ooohhh mulled wine and chestnuts! :lovestruc

Loving all the photos! Thank you everyone!

10 more sleeps... :hyper:

Do the garlands across main street look more impressive in reality than the pictures go the impression of?.

I like them, but it does feels to me from the pictures that there aren't enough of them, and they are too widely spaced?.

Just me?.

Iain.

Yes, I do know what you mean. They seem a little underwhelming but I am hoping in real life that they will look good with everything else around. A lot of people are saying that they should have been bigger and have better lighting as the lights are tiny. I am sure the ones in DL are larger. But like I say, they might look great when you are there ;).

I agree re that press video (DCP), the tree is great and just shows what else can be achieved with the Dreams software. I hope that they do use this every night before Dreams or something. Probably not though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter