Everything and Anything Disney

I got picked to!! I'm staying at beach club and going on September 28 SO EXITED :hourglass btw this is me:coffee::coffee:

You guys are so lucky!! We r stayin November 15-23 at Port Orleans Riverside but since they just added Coronado Springs we might switch back there. I really hope we get the bands because then we could book fast passes and I would like die! Hahaha :)

You guys are so lucky!! We r stayin November 15-23 at Port Orleans Riverside but since they just added Coronado Springs we might switch back there. I really hope we get the bands because then we could book fast passes and I would like die! Hahaha :)

Port Orleans also has magic bands, I think! log onto my Disney experience and link all your resort info and tickets and dining reservations and stuff, and then eventually when it's close enough to time go do online check in and click "modify" and once you've done all that, there will probably be a Customzie Magic Bands option!! that's what we did all yesterday

Hey :) I was just wondering how everybody feels about fastpass+? I think the idea of it is pretty cool, but I'm a little bit freaked out about the limit of passes you can get. I heard it was three! I normally use a lot more than that at MK, so I'm a bit worried. I would be totally fine about this except for the fact that I heard they were getting rid of regular fastpasses!!!!!!! Do you know if this is true?!?!?!?!?! Also, the magic bands seem pretty awesome. Has anyone used them before?

Hey :) I was just wondering how everybody feels about fastpass+? I think the idea of it is pretty cool, but I'm a little bit freaked out about the limit of passes you can get. I heard it was three! I normally use a lot more than that at MK, so I'm a bit worried. I would be totally fine about this except for the fact that I heard they were getting rid of regular fastpasses!!!!!!! Do you know if this is true?!?!?!?!?! Also, the magic bands seem pretty awesome. Has anyone used them before?

Right now during testing, you can use FastPass+ and regular FastPass! I was scared about the limit too until the other day when we were reserving ours and I looked at the computer and I was like "whoa were not even there yet and were guaranteed a ride on these rides for whatever time we want"! People are also speculating that there will be a virtual FastPass system that isn't for reserving in advance and doesn't have a limit (so itll be like the thing where you can get one once the last FP time window is up, but maybe on phones or just by scanning Magic Bands) that will be separate/in addition to FP+, but that's not a fact and doesn't exist yet since it's still testing! I love the idea of Magic Bands though I think everything will be way easier and I think they're so cute!!!

Right now during testing, you can use FastPass+ and regular FastPass! I was scared about the limit too until the other day when we were reserving ours and I looked at the computer and I was like "whoa were not even there yet and were guaranteed a ride on these rides for whatever time we want"! People are also speculating that there will be a virtual FastPass system that isn't for reserving in advance and doesn't have a limit (so itll be like the thing where you can get one once the last FP time window is up, but maybe on phones or just by scanning Magic Bands) that will be separate/in addition to FP+, but that's not a fact and doesn't exist yet since it's still testing! I love the idea of Magic Bands though I think everything will be way easier and I think they're so cute!!!
Thank goodness :woohoo: I love my fastpasses, not ready to let go yet :) Me too about the magic bands, so excited to personalize them!

Hey :) I was just wondering how everybody feels about fastpass+? I think the idea of it is pretty cool, but I'm a little bit freaked out about the limit of passes you can get. I heard it was three! I normally use a lot more than that at MK, so I'm a bit worried. I would be totally fine about this except for the fact that I heard they were getting rid of regular fastpasses!!!!!!! Do you know if this is true?!?!?!?!?! Also, the magic bands seem pretty awesome. Has anyone used them before?[/QUOTE

I am extremely excited for the Magic Bands!! I know port Orleans has them but no one in November has gotten to plan their bands yet. This is why I am nervous :(

im jealous, youre going to MNSSHP. :c I went once and it was so awesome. I miss it!

I'm unbelievably excited, it was a very short notice idea!! I went when I was a baby so it basically doesn't count, so this is kinda like my first time to the party!

I'm unbelievably excited, it was a very short notice idea!! I went when I was a baby so it basically doesn't count, so this is kinda like my first time to the party!

It is so fun!! You will really enjoy it! Haha They go all out, it's so fun and cute haha

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any cheap good snacks around the parks? I know of Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, etc, but anything else? We're going in October without a DP :-)scared1:). I did a trip like this in July, but just wondering if anyone had any ideas of yummy Disney snacks! :goodvibes

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any cheap good snacks around the parks? I know of Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, etc, but anything else? We're going in October without a DP :-)scared1:). I did a trip like this in July, but just wondering if anyone had any ideas of yummy Disney snacks! :goodvibes

I watched a video on YouTube of the top 5 cheap snacks and I don't remember all of them but I do remember it talking about hot fudge sundaes, and corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner! Ice water is free everywhere, if you ask, so don't waste money on water bottles. And then in Epcot there's Club cool which if you sample a lot gets pretty filling! Soft pretzels are good too and I heard of the Nutella and strawberry waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. Also I recommend getting the packaged grapes or carrots as one of your sides at lunch since they're included and save them for later when you get hungry and eat them as your afternoon snack, I do that a lot!

There are really good Candy apples at Magic Kingdom but they r a bit more expensive., especially since you don't have the Dining Plan

I watched a video on YouTube of the top 5 cheap snacks and I don't remember all of them but I do remember it talking about hot fudge sundaes, and corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner! Ice water is free everywhere, if you ask, so don't waste money on water bottles. And then in Epcot there's Club cool which if you sample a lot gets pretty filling! Soft pretzels are good too and I heard of the Nutella and strawberry waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. Also I recommend getting the packaged grapes or carrots as one of your sides at lunch since they're included and save them for later when you get hungry and eat them as your afternoon snack, I do that a lot!

Okay thank you so much for your help! I'm so excited!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter