• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everyone there at check in?

zandlmom

Earning My Ears
Hi - apologies - I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I read that one member of the party can check in at the port (we have checked in online) as long as they have all the documents and passports but that there is a security photo that needs to be taken with the whole group. One of us was going to possibly show up early to check on purchasing an upgrade - should we all show up early or can the rest of us show up closer to our boarding time?

Thanks in advance!

I've only cruised once but I checked in with my two kids while my husband and older child returned the rental. We had no issue. They just took the boys out of line while boarding to snap their pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter