EVERYONE remembers their "FIRST TIME"TR by Timandlesley 11/27 Day5 pg.18

So I watched your video and at first thought, is that really happening and couldn't believe the CM saying idoits. Then, when you posted it again and said about the guy crossing it made sense. I didn't see the guy cross the street so I was a bit confused as if the guy was getting ready to. Anyways on a happier note, the party looked amazing. Glad you had so much fun! :)

They hit some candy stations and then Luke played Potato Head bowling
Wow, it really looks like they had a TON of stuff for the kids to do.

103_4987640x480.jpg
:thumbsup2 You both look FANTASTIC! How FUN!!

:lovestruc What an incredible picture. That in itself is worth the price of the party ticket!!

The kids just had a blast dancing to Halloween music and interacting with the characters:
Where was this 'party' set up?! It looks like SO much fun. The kids actually got to dance with Daisy and Donald? Shaelyn would've been in heaven!

Love the fireworks photos. I think that is one of those things that, until you been there and seen it in person, you will never get how amazing they are. I sure hope we get the chance to see HalloWishes soon!!

This is beyond crazy. Not only was the guest a FOOL, whether he knew what was coming or not... but that CM was a bit out of control. Did he really say, "Next time I tell you not to cross the street....?" Is there really ever going to BE a next time? He should've calmly walked over to the guest and told him that he would be calling security.. or something to scare the guy. That was INSANE!!!

On a good note, you guys had some pretty sweet seats!! WOW! Right in front of the castle with a PERFECT view of the horseman and parade. Nice score!

We left with smiles on our faces, and what was even greater was with the location of Bay Lake tower we didn’t have to fight the crowds on the buses or monorail we simply strolled back to our room

Perfect ending to a perfect night. Awesome!

What amazing photos from another fantastic trip report. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone. It has to hold me over until 2011 when I can get back but seeing the low crowds and beautiful weather is making it hard to wait. I loved the Halloween costumes and the Snow White and 7 Dwarfs photo is priceless. Keep up the good work!:cool1:

A BIG WOW!! The trip looks amazing! Love
the pic of you guys with snow white and gang!
You all look terrific in your halloween attire, esp
love the witches!!

great update!!
how nice to experience the parks at a slower pace without the heat and crowds!! Yea for DVC!
your costumes were great and I loved the face painting:goodvibes

I thought that the parade and fireworks alone were worth the admission price to MNSSHP. So glad that you enjoyed the party. I would go again if I got the chance.

Great Halloween party updates... I hate that the trip is nearing the end ~ makes me sad! But I will be there in 29 days and can't wait!

WOW!! This so makes me want to go to WDW at Halloween!! Absolutely amazing!! I just LOVE the pic with Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs!! :lovestruc

Just popped in to read about your October trip report..it sounds as if your family had a wonderful time,and as usual,I have enjoyed reading about your adventures. Now I am thinking how nice it wuld be to go in October....hmmm.

Hi Lesley! Your family looks like you have so much fun on your Disney vacations. We will be in Disney next year with my whole family (mom, brothers, etc). Are there tickets for MNSSHP available on the same day? I am not sure if everyone will be up to going so unsure of buying tickets ahead of time. Or should we just buy them ahead of time?

Loved your update! Can't wait to see Snow White and the 7 Dwarves when we go.

Link doesn't work.... wonder if Disney shut you down for showing a rude cast member! :laughing:

-nat

Great update! The whole family looked so cute in their Halloween outfits. The party looks like so much fun, I can't wait to go next year. Can't wait to read more:yay:

Fabulous update! I haven't been during the Halloween party but it sounds like I have been missing something! haha!

So glad you all had so much fun! Your costumes are the coolest! Love love both your and Laurens face painting! So fun!

Great TR, Lesly! I read your summer report and just loved it - you and your family always look like you're having the best time and it's so awesome to see that!!

The Halloween Party looked incredible!!! How fun is it that you got your picture taken with Snow White AND her whole crew?! Sweet! :banana:

I'm glad that CM got a little testy with that guest; it was really for his own safety. The CM was probably just scared that he might see a guest, a horse and another CM collide and got really worked up about it - I don't blame him. Some people think the rules aren't meant for them....:sad2:

Anyhoo, great report so far! I just love reading your reports, they are so great!!

Your chapter makes me really, really want to attend MNSSHP next year!!! It sounds like you guys had an amazing time! :thumbsup2

Another magical day! Walking on EE, seeing Devine, not sweating at AK - I am so envious. And the Halloween party sounds (and looks) like so much fun! Somehow, some way I'm gonna be there for that someday. What a wonderful, wonderful fall break. I can't think of anything better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter