Everyone PLEASE READ! Important

Wow..Thanks Mal for showing us this! I just don't get it..what do people get out trying to hurt people! Its just so mean and wrong. I also hope no one believed it!

Wow. This is like the limbo. How low can you go? This person went WAYYYY low.

Ok and again. HOW STUPID ARE WE. Ok....we're the DIS people....we are smarter than that.

All I can say is wow. How low can you go. What would be the point in taking peoples log in passwwords unless your where going to post bad coments to get the people in trouble. That is so low the lowest of the lows. Why do people stupe to this behavior.

Glad I did not get that pm I would have sent out a posse to get the creep.

Some people will use the same password for different accounts. The scammer is hoping to get someone that has the same password for DIS and VMK so he can grab your VMK stuff. Only thing is that he needed your email address as well. So I don't really think it would have worked with only your password- but he was trying.

hahahahahaha .. they spelled moderator wrong...

thanks for posting this, good to know how far people will go to scam :)

My password is *********** . :cool2:

How dumb some people are. I hope no-one was caught off guard.

Thankfully I didn't get this PM, but that's just plain idiotic. Seriously! To echo others, how stupid does this person think we are? Many of us are adults and have been around message boards long enough to know this is a load of bologna. Try finding something productive and worthwhile to do with your time, like volunteering or reading a good book. You're not going to get anywhere in life if this is how you behave. :sad2:

awww such a shame why would you want to do that? I never understood why people wanted peoples passwords
and i also dont understand why the world has to be so full of hate sometimes :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter