EVERYONE, lets post pics

I love seeing everyone's shirts! The designs always look cool as they are, but seeing them on a shirt really makes them look awesome!

Here are shirts I made for our group of ten last year. (4 kids, 6 adults)

DSCF5680.jpg

DSCF5691.jpg

DSCF5693.jpg

DSCF5743.jpg

DSCF5744.jpg

DSCF5783.jpg

DSCF5673.jpg

DSCF5675.jpg

DSCF5677.jpg

And here are some projects...

007.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

DSCF5745.jpg

And after our trip, I turned our thousands of photos into a photo mosaic...

CastleMosaic1.jpg

You can see each individual photo when you look up close! And the mosaic looks better the further away you stand.

Thanks designers! See how happy you make us! :worship:

I'm currently working on projects for this year's DL trip. So much fun! :yay:

And after our trip, I turned our thousands of photos into a photo mosaic...

CastleMosaic1.jpg

You can see each individual photo when you look up close! And the mosaic looks better the further away you stand.
This is absolutely amazing. Can I please ask how you did it?

It's easier than it looks.

I used freeware called Andrea Mosaic, I think, to create it.

I uploaded all the pictures and gave the program parameters such as how big the pictures should be and how many times a picture can be repeated or flipped. It does the rest. I did several creations before getting one I liked well enough.

Than we took it to a sign shop and had it printed because we wanted a very large size. (20 x 24 or larger, I can't remember.)

We did three copies and framed them. One for us and this was our Christmas present to the other two families we went with (MIL and SIL.)

Here's one my sister did for us a few years back. Hers is actually more impressive because she used a larger picture size and she hand drew the Mickey mosaic pattern.

mickeymosaic.jpg

I uploaded all the pictures and gave the program parameters such as how big the pictures should be and how many times a picture can be repeated or flipped. It does the rest. I did several creations before getting one I liked well enough.

Than we took it to a sign shop and had it printed because we wanted a very large size. (20 x 24 or larger, I can't remember.)

We did three copies and framed them. One for us and this was our Christmas present to the other two families we went with (MIL and SIL.)

Here's one my sister did for us a few years back. Hers is actually more impressive because she used a larger picture size and she hand drew the Mickey mosaic pattern.

mickeymosaic.jpg
Thanks so much for the info. I am definately going to check this out. :)

Here are just A few I have done so far We are doing pillow cases and trick or treat bags magnets and shirts so I will have lots to post later

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7114-1.jpg

IMG_7115-1.jpg

these are great... Makes me excited to get started!!! Now if people would stop having babies for just one night so I could get a night off!! :rotfl:

Very cool. I'll check this out too.

mickeymosaic.jpg

I have really enjoyed everyone's pictures. I am hoping it is okay to ask a question. I am sorry if this is not the right place. How do you make the passports? The more details the better. Thank you very much!

PM me with your email address and I'll email you the file in the proper alignment to print front to back. It's Pat's design, but it seems like many people couldn't line it up perfectly. Once you print it on heavy paper, trim the pages. Put clear contact paper on the front and back cover pages. Assemble the book in order and staple through the middle.

Forgive me if it takes a couple days to send the file, I don't check messages everyday.

Here are my finished tshirts sorry that they are sooo wrinkly, I am not a typical woman :laughing: .
SDC11829.jpg

SDC11832.jpg

SDC11840.jpg

SDC11842.jpg

SDC11848.jpg

SDC11853.jpg

SDC11854.jpg

SDC11856.jpg

SDC11861.jpg

SDC11862.jpg

SDC11867.jpg

SDC11868.jpg

A.Mickey Your shirts look fantastic!!! I am now off to search for a few of them!

Wow those shirts are amazing. :thumbsup2 How long did it take you to make all of them?

So glad this thread is still going. I love seeing everyones personalized stuff.

keep the pics coming.
Fran

Wow those shirts are amazing. :thumbsup2 How long did it take you to make all of them?
Well It took me a few weeks, looking for DISigns, making a few of my own DISigns, ordering the shirts and paper and ironing. Ironing them on probably took me a good 2 hours total spread out over 2 or 3 weeks. I made a total of 40 shirts!
A.Mickey - your shirts look great! I hope mine turn out as nice.
Thanks much I can't wait to start wearing them next week!!
A.Mickey Your shirts look fantastic!!! I am now off to search for a few of them!
A few of the DISigns are my own.

childofthe80scopy.jpg

nemowframe.jpg

I will take real pictures of the magnet and window clings when we are at POP next week until then!
Here is my Magnet for our Door at pop!
Untitled-1.jpg

And here is a window cling I DISigned!
chicagomickey.jpg

A. Mickey can you please tell me where you got the Mickey heads with the Bears on them? I love both of them! We are from Chi town too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter