Hey gang
figured you may all want a quick update on what is going on

here is the info as I have it

This is going to be a week "off"

with Lauri not feeling well

me having Migraines and a awful work week

and most of all DemonLlama and Rajah in the path of Rita and I am not sure if
any of the Judges are as well

so this week lets just focus on praying for all in need after not one but two horrible storms
and we will get back to the game next week

FULL SPEED AHEAD

so sound okay???

Thanks for letting us know. Rajah and DemonLlama are in my prayers. And Kayla, I hope you and Lauri feel better too. :goodvibes

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you feel better, Kayla. Lauri, DL and Raj are in my prayers this week. Hugs to you.

Thanks Kayla. Has DL checked in? And I hope Lauri feels better soon.

I was hoping this was going to be a 'week off' as a result of everything going on with the players/hosts this week... glad to hear that it is actually going to be a week off. Hope everyone stays safe/well/feeling better. Take care everyone!

Rajah said:
Thanks Kayla. Has DL checked in? And I hope Lauri feels better soon.
I heard from DemonLlama and the storm missed them so she is Fine

how about you Rajah?? any effects from Rita

look for a thread on Monday for the new challenge

as for Lauri I havn't heard from her in a few days

I would love to think she is resting but knowing her she
is probably just working a bazillion hours
:confused3

thanks everyone i am feeling alot better those
Migraines really knock me down though

Will Mr. Lauri checking in do? ;)

Lauri is still a little rough off from the recent developments with her health. The medicine the doctor gave her helped her breathing but her strength has started weakening even more. There are times she can barely pick up things with her hands.

Lauri had signed up for her first ever craft show which was held today and even not feeling well she was a trooper and we hauled everything out to the park to see if anyone would like to buy her beaded collars. I think she's about ready to collapse now though.

Wow I haven't checked up on here in a while... Feel better ML Good Luck Rajah and DL and feel better also Kaylajr... I was incredibly impressed with the T.V. shows and I would def. watch them all.. Good Luck on the next challenge... Can't wait to here what it is... Enjoy your week off and everyone just RELAX!!!! so that you can work good on the next one...

Once again, Good Luck
Jessie
:paw:

Kayla -- looks like we were okay as far as our homes go. Haven't been able to confirm that, but reports from friends and neighbors who stayed there or nearby rather than as far out as we came are favorable. My mom's fence is down, but otherwise her house was okay. Haven't heard first-hand on our house or our friends' house, but we should be okay. Still not planning to come home until Tues or Wed, though -- avoid some of that gridlock, hopefully.

I was wondering what we were doing this week. Thanks for the update Kayla.

Lauri, we all want you to get well soon, and we want your DH to pass along our love. We miss you lauri! :grouphug:

Milla

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:
Will Mr. Lauri checking in do? ;)

For now you'll do Matt :rotfl:

but we miss Lauri

thanks for the update :goodvibes :goodvibes

hope the craft fair went well for her

tell her we love her and miss her and to take the time she needs

well hold down the fort for her :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hey all. After a week of fearing the worst, from Tuesday when the stores started to sell out of bread and water, to Wednesday when it was going to be the Perfect Storm, Cat 5, hitting Galveston, to Thursday's nightmare gridlock, to Friday's weakening and turn, to Saturday's sigh of relief around here, today is the first day I've been able to feel like things are starting to get back to normal.

I've PMed Kayla the draft of our next challenge. Lauri usually writes the copy, so we are not going to quite "sound" the same in the next challenge announcement, but you will get the details and know what this next to last submission will entail. As soon as Kayla looks it over and makes any changes, we should be ready to post the thread on Monday morning.

The deadline will be an entire week, until Monday, Oct. 3, so that Rajah can have plenty of time to get back home and on with her life as well as get up to speed on the game.

So be looking for an announcement soon!

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes this past week! :goodvibes

Thanks a million for checking in, DL. Was wondering about you today.

Lauri-hoping today and the craft fair went well. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks for the update - hope everyone is home, dry and feeling better soon. I've had migraines this week too Kayla! (maybe the weather changing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter